99 Spirits (STEAM) Activation details
99 Spirits (STEAM)
- Developer: Fruitbat Factory
- Genres: Action-adventure, Indie, MMORPG
- Languages: EN
- Official website: http://fruitbatfactory.com/99spirits/
Hanabusa is a young headstrong girl living in the Heian capital within medieval Japan. But when her mother is slain by evil spirits, her life turns into one of vengeance as she sets out to hunt and destroy the spirits.
During Hanabusa’s travels, she meets a white fox who turns out to be a servant of the mountain god. Hanabusa receives a special sword passed down from her mother, which gives her the ability to see the true forms of spirits to help slay them. Shortly after, a spirit claiming to be Hanabusa’s long-lost father, Hidetada, breaks her sword and leaves Hanabusa powerless and confused.
Now to mend her broken sword and learn the truth about her father, Hanabusa embarks on a journey to annihilate every last one of the evil spirits.
- Work out the true identity of your enemies in a unique battle system
- Capture enemies, master their skills for battle and use them to solve puzzles on the field
- Interact with over 40 unique characters and battle over 100 monsters
- Beautifully detailed art and an atmospheric original soundtrack bring feudal Japan alive
- Discover multiple unique endings that change based on the player’s actions
- Dual audio: Toggle between English and Japanese voice
- Includes the original Japanese version of 99 Spirits, 'Tsukumogami' (九十九神)*
*Tsukumogami will be added as a separate item to your Steam Library.
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8
- Processor: 1.5GHz or higher
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Hard Drive: 512 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Windows Media Player 7 or newer
1 Most useful customer reviews See all
I've only been playing the game for 6-7 hours so far, so there might be more complicated stuff I haven't reached yet, but this is what it looks like, so far, and while it gets a little repetitive, it is fun.