Antichamber (STEAM) Activation details
- Developer: Demruth
- Genres: Action-adventure, Indie
- Languages: EN
- Official website: http://www.antichamber-game.com
Several years in the making, Antichamber received over 25 awards and honors throughout its development, in major competitions including the Independent Games Festival, the PAX10, IndieCade and Make Something Unreal. Antichamber was also supported by the Indie Fund.
- A deeply psychological experience that will make you question everything you know about how a game works.
- Mind-bending challenges that will subvert your expectations at every twist and turn.
- An enormous, seamless non-Euclidean world to explore.
- Lifelike soundscapes developed by Robin Arnott and an ambient soundtrack composed by Siddhartha Barnhoorn.
- A gun that can create, destroy and manipulate matter, allowing you to discover new ways to overcome your surroundings.
- OS:Windows XP SP2, Vista, or Windows 7
- Processor:2.0+ GHz or better (dual core recommended)
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:NVIDIA 8000 series or higher (Shader Model 3 Compatible)
- Hard Drive:1 GB HD space
There have been no reviews
Bridge Project CD KEY (STEAM) Simulation
Dota 2 (STEAM) Action | Strategy | Free to Play
Free to play
Airport Simulator 2014 (STEAM) Simulation
Back to the Future: The Game (STEAM) Action-adventure