Coniclysm (STEAM) Activation details
- Developer: ZoopTEK
- Genres: Action
- Languages: EN
- Official website: http://www.zooptek.net
Coniclysm is an abstract third person shooter where the player assumes the role of an intelligence adapting for survival in a strange new universe.
- This isn’t your typical shooter--you will need much more than quick reflexes!
- Explore the strange universe where everything has a purpose. Unlock its mysteries and use your knowledge to your advantage!
- Steal abilities from your enemies and use them back at them! Absorb and level up each ability to get closer to universal domination!
- Brutally hardcore gameplay! Not for the faint of heart... we're really not kidding!
- Competitive single player. Can you take over the universe from the previous master? Compare your statistics to others on the online leaderboards!
- Vibrant out-of-this-world graphics.
- Featuring Miguel Kertsman’s Time What’s Time orchestra-meets-electronica album!
(Point of clarity: Coniclysm Achievements are not Steam Achievements. They are a way to diversify play-throughs, giving another way to compare players on the leaderboards! We're sorry for the confusion!)
- OS: Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Hard Drive: 150 MB
- Graphics: Video card must support Shader Model 2.0 or higher
- Sound: On-board sound card
- DirectX®: 9.0c or higher
There have been no reviews