Dungeonbowl (STEAM) Activation details
- Developer: Cyanide Studios
- Genres: Strategy, Sports
- Languages: EN, FR, DE
- Official website: http://www.dungeonbowl-game.com
Dungeonbowl is the next exciting Blood Bowl online experience, set in the fantasy American Football inspired game world already adapted as a video game by Cyanide. The key difference between Dungeonbowl and Blood Bowl as is rather obvious from the name, is that Dungeonbowl is played in a dangerous dungeon!
The wizards created the Dungeonbowl as they wanted to know which Magic College was the most powerful. The game introduces some subtle modifications to the standard Blood Bowl rules. A match is still played between two teams, but each side is composed of three races. For example, the roster of a Rainbow Wizards team contains Wood Elves, Halflings and Humans. The second difference is that the first team to score a touchdown wins the match. This task is made significantly more difficult by the fact that the ball is hidden in one of six treasure chests, five of which are booby-trapped with an explosive spell. Last, but by no means least, movement within the dungeon is both facilitated and complicated by teleporter pads. These allow players to magically zap from one position to another; a mishap, however, can lead to a player being zapped out of the match. As with Blood Bowl, the game is driven by dice and each player plays in turn.
- Play Blood Bowl®… in a Dungeon! Exploding chests, teleporters, rivers of boiling lava and various other traps all serve to spice-up the matches, making them even more dangerous…
- Build your own pitches in the game's dungeon editor and share it with the community.
- Use mixed teams made up of several races, from the Games Workshop universe.
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
- Processor: Pentium 4 2.4Ghz / Athlon 2400+
- Memory: 2GB
- Graphics: 256 MB, DirectX 9 and Shaders Models 2 compatible
- Hard Drive: 2GB
- Internet: Game requires an internet connection.
There have been no reviews