Dungeonland (Free To Play) (STEAM) Activation details
Dungeonland (Free To Play) (STEAM)
- Developer: Paradox Interactive
- Genres: Action, Casual, Free to Play
- Languages: EN, FR, DE
- Official website: http://www.dungeonlandgame.com/
Dungeonland is a co-operative hack and slash game that takes players on a deadly tour through a medieval theme park. Playing as The Rogue, The Warrior or The Mage, the heroes will need to work together as a team to get past the evil overseer of this “Tragic Kingdom” – The Dungeon Maestro.
The truly diabolical can even take on the role of the Dungeon Maestro himself and wreak havoc on friends. Unleash the killer rabbits, drop some exploding frogs in their path, or whip up a giant fan and blow them all away.
- Strategic Co-op Gameplay: Utilize each character’s unique skills and weapons, combine their special powers to form all new attacks, or just plain hack and slash your way through this treacherous theme park
- Competitive Multiplayer: Play as the Dungeon Maestro himself and unleash evil on your friends. Summon your minion to thwart the heroes, conjure spells or take control of a boss monster and get in the action yourself. Then push the Evil Laugh button and let your sinister cackle reverberate throughout the land
- Replayability: The DM AI randomizes monsters, treasures, and dangers each session to create a unique experience; player choice in equipping items creates endless combinations for more variety
- Prepare to DIE: Dungeonland is a dangerous place – making your way past its deadliest attractions will be an extreme challenge. Only the hardiest of heroes need apply
PC System Requirements
- OS:Windows Vista / Windows 7
- Processor:Dual Core 2.6GHz
- Memory:4 GB RAM
- Graphics:DirectX 9.0 compatible card with 512MB (minimum Nvidia GeForce 8000, AMD Radeon HD 2000)
- Hard Drive:4 GB HD space
- Sound:DirectX compatible sound card
- Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection
- Additional:Up to 3 controllers for play as heroes; Controller support not available for Dungeon Master Mode
2 Most useful customer reviews See all
nice ste recommended
This Game is awesome for Making Strategy against your friends and have a fun time.