Escape Machines (STEAM) Activation details
Escape Machines (STEAM)
- Developer: Back To Basics Gaming
- Genres: Action, Action-adventure, Indie, MMORPG, RTS, Early Access
- Languages: EN, RU, DE, ES
- Official website: http://escapemachines.weebly.com/
Artificial intellect and robots fight against their creators. You must take control of the robots and save people.
The game is currently in early beta, some features may be unfinished.
- Play with friends in co-op and VS multi-player.
- Build robots and command them to win in battle.
- Upgrade your weapons and armour.
- Battle huge robot bosses.
- Use vehicles to travel, add turrets to your vehicles.
- Customize your armour, weapons and stats. Buy/upgrade equipment in the 'Armourer shop'
- Level editor - create levels, share and play them with friends.
- Original soundtrack/SFX ~ bit-music mixed with progressive trance and electro-funk.
- OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/8
- Processor: 2.5 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0 Compatible
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Hard Drive: 550 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 Compatible Sound
There have been no reviews
STORM: Frontline Nation (STEAM) Strategy
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU (STEAM) Free to Play
Tropico 4: Apocalypse (STEAM) RTS | CMS
Vangers (STEAM) Action | Action-adventure | Indie | Racing
From € 2.99