Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition (STEAM) Activation details
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition (STEAM)
- Developer: DrinkBox Studios
- Genres: Action, Action-adventure, Indie
- Languages: EN, FR, IT, DE, ES
- Official website: http://guacamelee.com/
Super? Turbo?? *Championship????*
STCE is a widely revamped version of the original Guacamelee!. Enjoy exploring two huge new levels, exploding into 'Intenso' power mode, and laying egg bombs as a chicken. You'll need every bit of power to dispatch a vicious new class of Elite enemies, a host of updated and rebalanced challenges in Normal and Hard modes, and the scheming new boss, El Trio de la Muerte.
Carlos Calaca has kidnapped El Presidente's Daughter, and he plans to sacrifice her in order to merge the World of the Living with the World of the Dead.
Juan Aguacate, an agave farmer who stumbles upon a Legendary Luchador mask, must find the strength and courage to become the Hero he's always dreamed of being and put a stop to this.
Guacamelee! is a Metroidvania-style action-platformer set in a magical world inspired by traditional Mexican culture and folklore. The game features melee combat, parallel dimensions and same-screen co-op. The original Guacamelee! received wide critical acclaim and was a finalist for both IndieCade and the Independent Games Festival's Excellence in Visual Art award.
- Non-Stop Fighting Action. An extensive move list, advanced combo engine, and anti-gravity grabs
- Multi-dimensional Platforming. Instantly swap between the Worlds of Living and Dead to traverse impossible terrain
- Combat moves double as movement, uniting platforming and fighting in a way never seen before
- Diverse, detailed world containing lively towns, dark forests, flowery canals and fiery volcanoes
- Drop in/out 2-Player local co-operative play, featuring independent dimension swapping
- Multiple boss characters (each with unique back stories), wide range of foes, and elite-class enemies
- Spectacular player abilities: The Rooster Uppercut, Frog Slam, and “Intenso” turbo-combat mode
- Colorful, vibrant costumes that change both player appearance and attributes
- Steam leaderboards, achievements and trading cards, support for multiple save slots, persistent cross-save-game costume unlocks
- Chickens. Lots and lots of chickens.
- OS: Windows 7, 8, XP, 2000 and Vista
- Processor: 2 Ghz+
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: Shader Model 3.0, 512 MB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 800 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Supports Xbox 360 Controller and other XInput-compatible controllers
There have been no reviews