Half Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy (STEAM) Activation details
Half Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy (STEAM)
- Developer: MAQL
- Genres: Action, Casual, MMORPG
- Languages: EN, FR, IT, DE, ES
- Official website: http://www.halfminutehero.com
The world is at an end, and you have 30 seconds to save it!
(30… 29… 28…) Start your quest, meet people that need help, fight through dark dungeons, earn money, upgrade your gear and level up, level up, level up until you triumph over evil and take down the final boss!
(30… 29… 28…) The critically acclaimed Hypersonic RPG action game makes its debut on PC, leveled-up and enhanced to be the ultimate version. The most complete Half Minute Hero yet, it contains all the content and the features (21… 20… 19…) from the previous versions on handheld and console platforms, such as “Hero 300” - the challenging 300 second final chapter, (11… 10… 9…) as well as the exciting Knight 30, Hero 30, and Evil Lord 30 bonus game modes, restored to their full glory...
(30… 29… 28…) Let’s try that again – Over 60 RPGs in one game, each with its own leaderboard for you to compete with your friends and full Steamworks integration. 8-bit retro graphics are available for when you are feeling nostalgic. (19… 18… 17…). With only 30 seconds to complete each mission (9… 8… 7…), it has proven to be incredibly addictive and loads of fun!
All the features. All the game modes. Let the 30 second games begin…
- OS: Windows XP Service Pack 3
- Processor: Pentium 4 3.2 GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 1GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 2 GB (includes Direct X files)
- Video Card: GeForce FX 5700 or equivalent card with 256MB VRAM
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Sound: DirectX 9 compliant audio card
- Additional: Gamepad or controller recommended
1 Most useful customer reviews See all