Iron Storm (STEAM) Activation details
Iron Storm (STEAM)
- Developer: Gravity Europe SAS
- Genres: Action, Action-adventure, Indie
- Languages: EN, FR, IT, DE, ES
- Official website: http://www.meridian4.com
As Lieutenant James Anderson you must infiltrate and destroy key enemy positions deep behind enemy lines. If successful, your mission could finally put a stop to the carnage and restore what everybody has long since forgotten about: peace.
Inspired by real-world events and elements from WWI, WWII and modern warfare, Iron Storm brings the carnage!
- A cross between a shooter and an adventure game that has you asking… what would the 1960s have been like had WWI never ended.
- The fighting isn’t just on the ground… watch as the stock market directly impacts the fight
- Six non-linear levels that require you to visit certain sections repeatedly with multiple ways to complete objectives
- Solve puzzles, use stealth and cunning skills and shoot it out in single and multiplayer action
- Find yourself in the trenches of WWI with environmental elements like barbed wire fences, bunkers, mines, gas warfare and snipers
- WWII comes to life as you use and battle automatic weapons, radar, tanks and flame throwers
- Modern-day warfare is not missed though as helicopters, lasers, electronics and more will have you wishing you were back in your mama’s womb
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
- Processor: 1 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX compatible Sound Card
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible Sound Card
- Additional Notes: Mouse, Keyboard
There have been no reviews
Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit (STEAM) Action | Platformer
POSTAL 2 (STEAM) Action | Action-adventure | Indie
From € 1.29
Fancy Skulls (STEAM) Action | Indie | Early Access
Premium Steam Random Lottery Key x 1 Action | Action-adventure | Adventure | Casual...
From € 0.99