King's Bounty: Dark Side: Premium Edition (GOG) Activation details
King's Bounty: Dark Side: Premium Edition (GOG)
- Developer: 1C Company
- Genres: MMORPG, RTS
- Languages: EN, RU, DE, PL
- Official website: http://www.1cpublishing.eu/game/648-king-s-bounty-dark-side
Premium edition includes Dark Side Cookies bonus DLC that features:
- Clot of Darkness amulet providing bonus to money and experience
- Two additional locations
- Over a dozen additional quests and a new unit
Time has come to join the Dark Journey to the other side of Teana and visit a mysterious part of the world never before seen by royal bounty hunters.
For the first time in King’s Bounty series, players will be able to choose their hero’s race as well as class. Become a fearless Orcs warrior, lead and heal your troops as a Demoness, or use dark magic as a fearsome Vampire.
The world is in turmoil. After winning the battle of Tristrem, arrogant elves plunder Orcish villages, desecrate holy shrines, and massacre the innocents. Orc-Baghyr, the greatest living Orc warrior, is forced to flee with a handful of loyal followers. He vows to return with a stronger force and retake his homeland!
Armies of human knights invade the land of Atrixus. A young Demoness named Neoleene, still mourning the death of her royal father, and her small unit of devoted imps is all that stands in the way of the invading horde.
Castle of the ancient Morton clan is threatened by an army of vampire hunters. Young Daert leaves home to seek allies among the other Dark races. All must join him or perish.
Fates of the three heroes are sealed. They come together in the depths of the Black Cave, where many centuries ago races of Light imprisoned Ancient Evil. The heroes exchange vows and share antique artifacts, then gather their armies and march to fight for the very survival of their race. They must unite against the Light or face extinction!
- New companion system (different companions for each character);
- New battle companion;
- New units, artifacts, and rage abilities;
- Over 100 new quests and 15 new locations.
- OS: Windows XP (SP3 required), Vista, 7, 8
- Processor: 2.6 GHz and better
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce 6600 with 128 Mb VRAM or similar AMD card
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compliant
There have been no reviews