Might & Magic Duel of Champions (Free To Play) (STEAM) Activation details
Might & Magic Duel of Champions (Free To Play) (STEAM)
- Developer: Ubisoft
- Genres: Strategy, Free to Play
- Languages: EN, FR, RU, IT, DE, ES, PL
- Official website: http://www.duelofchampions.com
Enter the legendary universe of Might & Magic with this fantastic strategic online card game. With close to 600 cards, choose your hero, build an army with creatures, spells and fortunes and defeat cunning opponents in battles of epic proportions.
IMMERSIVE FANTASY UNIVERSE
Experience the time-tested factions of the Might & Magic universe in a completely new format. Discover a wealth of beautifully illustrated game cards, featuring all the well-known characters, spells and heroes from the Might & Magic series of games.
BECOME A CHAMPION
Objective of the game:
- Defeat your opponent’s hero by deploying creatures, casting spells and taking advantage of fortunes and events.
Choose a faction:
- There are 6 different factions with their own distinct history and play style: Haven, Inferno, Necropolis, Stronghold, Sanctuary and Academy. Discover them all and master their strategies.
Pick your hero:
- • There are over 40 heroes to choose from. The hero you pick will determine the faction your army hails from, your starting levels and life. Each hero also has access to certain schools of magic.
Build your army for battle:
- Use the deck builder to create and manage your decks; possibilities are endless and you can create as many of them as you want. Each deck consists of 1 hero card, 8 event cards, and a mix of 50 to 200 creature, spell and fortune cards.
Master the battleground:
- Bring your deck into battle! There are 16 positions on the battleground where your cards can be deployed and repositioned, presenting a wide array of approaches and possibilities for deep strategy.
Play different game modes:
- Battle various online opponents in ranked or unranked 1 on 1 duels. Take part in daily tournaments or create your own. Win rewards and unlock challenging achievements as you climb up the leaderboards.
SOCIALIZE AND COMPETE ONLINE
- Chat with friends and opponents as playing, and visit the official forums to keep in touch with the Duel of Champions community
- Look for the latest news and updates by following Duel of Champions on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Twitch.
- Challenge your friends directly or let the matchmaking system find you a worthy opponent
- Participate in various online tournaments & leaderboards
GROW YOUR COLLECTION
- Play and level up to unlock free rewards including cards, decks, boosts, currency, tournament tickets, and Wildcards.
- Get exclusive cards for free by completing achievements and winning tournaments
- Visit Emilio’s shop and take advantage of special offers to build your card collection
- OS: Windows XP SP3
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 256 VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Hard Drive: 300 MB available space
1 Most useful customer reviews See all
Decent card game, but Hearthstone is miles better.