Pillar (STEAM) Activation details
- Developer: MichaelArts
- Genres: Action-adventure, Indie
- Languages: EN
- Official website: http://pillar-game.com
Pillar is a collection of minigames, where each game represents a different type of personality we find in people. Each personality is expressed entirely through the gameplay mechanics, without cutscenes or dialogue. All too often, we try to change people who are different than us, especially if they're polar opposites. We like to debate and tell them they're wrong and we're right... but what if there's a purpose for both extremes?
A Little Bit More About Pillar:
- A collection of minigames, each representing different personality traits (introversion, extroversion etc.) through gameplay mechanics.
- Different people, different gameplay; each part of the game will challenge you in a unique way.
- Explore an intimate snowy town, beautifully hand-painted with attention to every detail.
- A distinct soundtrack, composed hand in hand with the game's design, by the game's designer, to ensure a cohesive experience.
- OS: Windows XP SP3
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8Ghz or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2GB of video RAM, support for 4096 x 4096 textures, Shader Model 3.0
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 705 MB available space
- Sound Card: Required
There have been no reviews
Guild Wars - Platinum CD KEY (Direct Download) Adventure | MMO | RPG
Lume (STEAM) Adventure | Casual | Indie
Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine + Soundtrack (DRM FREE) Action | Adventure | Casual | Indie | Strategy
Explodemon (STEAM) Action | Action-adventure | Casual | Indie