Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter (STEAM) Activation details
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter (STEAM)
- Developer: Devolver Digital
- Genres: Action, Indie
- Languages: EN, FR, RU, IT, DE, ES
- Official website: http://www.serioussamhd.com
The classic arcade FPS Serious Sam: The First Encounter is reborn in glorious high-definition for legions of long-time fans and a whole new generation of gamers around the world. Featuring dazzling visuals and revamped design, gamers take control of the legendary Sam ‘Serious’ Stone as he is sent back through time to ancient Egypt to battle the overwhelming forces of Notorious Mental and the Sirian army.
- Serious Engine 3 - Beautifully rendered, high-resolution visuals and lushly redesigned environments to create the most astonishing Serious Sam game ever!
- Frantic Non-Stop Action - From the charging Sirian Werebull to the screaming Headless Kamikaze and the multi-story Ugh-Zan, all of the infamous minions of Mental have been spectacularly redesigned for Serious Sam HD!
- Great Arsenal - Wield demon-stopping revolvers, lead-spewing miniguns, and monstrous cannons for when you absolutely, positively, have to kill every enemy in sight!
- Over 14 Levels of Bedlam - Set against the expansive backdrop of ancient Egypt with every square inch upgraded and reworked to create one of the most visually stunning game experiences!
- Co-Op Mode - Embrace the mayhem with up to 16 players!
- Steam Cloud Support - With Steam Cloud your profile is stored on the Cloud servers. Data about your bindings, last played level, progress so far, and other data are stored online. When you log in from another machine, your settings and stats are always up to date. The per-machine settings, like resolution, performance settings, etc, and save games are stored locally. The profile is compressed to only a few kB, so the transfer is very fast.
- OS: Windows XP w/SP1 or newer
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 3+ Ghz or AMD Athlon64 3500+
- Memory: 1 GB
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce 7600, ATI Radeon X1600 (Shader Model 3.0 Highly Recommended)
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c August 2009 Edition or newer
There have been no reviews