SpeedRunners (STEAM) Activation details
- Developer: tinyBuild
- Genres: Action, Casual, Indie, Racing, Early Access, Sports
- Languages: EN
- Official website: http://tinyBuild.com/speedrunners
SpeedRunners, the official comic book!
Use devious weapons and tactical pickups
Play thousands of user-levels, or create your own
Learn interesting things about horses
Catch-up with SpeedRunner
Let's Plays and Impressions
- #1 Multiplayer Game of 2013 - Northernlion (youtube)
- "Glorious Fun" - RockPaperShotgun
- "Greatest Indie Game Ever" - Diabolical Chaos (youtube)
- "Mario Kart, only with less blue shells and more rockets" - Kotaku
- "MOST COMPETITIVE GAME EVER" - PewDiePie
In a city filled with superheroes, getting to crimes becomes a competition on its own. Fortunately there are enough rockets, bombs, grappling hooks, spikes, and other goodies lying around -- to make the competition fun and fast. Welcome to SpeedRunners.
SpeedRunners is a 4 player competitive platformer with grappling hooks, power-ups, and interactive environments. Run, jump, swing around, fire rockets, grapple onto people to knock them off screen.
- 4 Player Competitive Platforming!
- Keep up with the fastest player in-game, or fall offscreen and get eliminated!
- Use weapons like missiles, mines and grappling hooks to screw over your friends, and make new enemies!
- Local and online multiplayer! Can you have 2 players on a couch against 2 other players on the internet? Yes of course!
- Bots enabled - play on your own with several AI opponents. Or put them into matches with other people!
- A tutorial teaches you how to play
- Controller compatible (and recommended!)
- 9 unique maps!
- Unique game modifiers
- A character named Unic!
- Full blown level editor!
What to expect in the final game
Head onto the forum and help us decide what will be the final game! Expect more maps, characters, items and game modes.
Follow the development on twitter!
- OS: Windows XP and up
- Processor: 1Ghz and up
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Dedicated video card recommended
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Hard Drive: 850 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Best played with Xbox controller. It runs great on Macs in Virtual Windows machines. Just give it over 1GB Ram!
There have been no reviews