Stacks TNT (STEAM) Activation details
Stacks TNT (STEAM)
- Developer: Funcraft Games
- Genres: Action, Indie, CMS, Early Access
- Languages: EN
- Official website: http://www.stackstnt.com
Stacks TNT is a block-based sandbox game where each block follows the laws of jelly-physics! You play Chuck, a guy stranded in a desolate world, with only a jet pack and a pair of hands to work with. To get back home, you need to:
- EXPLORE the terrain for resources and treasures.
- BUILD factories to convert resources to useful items, like guns, bombs and rocket engines.
- DEFEND your flag against waves of MobCorp agents by building fortresses and laying out traps.
- CONQUER the world by constructing towers, bridges, rocket propelled flying ships and anything else you can imagine within in a fully dynamic world!
- SEARCH a mysterious hidden relic which is said to have the power to bend time...
- And finally, build the Ark space ship from the most advanced materials the world has to offer, embark and launch yourself home!
Explosive Jelly Physics
- A true sandbox building experience with Jelly(tm) physics. Build wisely or your buildings will collapse!
- Bombs! Build a tower or a bridge and then blow it up with a fine selection of explosives.
- Radio controlled rocket engines! Build a structure, attach rocket engines and fly it around by remote control.
The game is currently in alpha phase with all the above features up, running and playable! New features will be added as development progresses.
IMPORTANT: before purchasing please first run the tech demo to see if your system is able to run the game smoothly!]
- OS: Windows Vista/7/8/8.1
- Processor: Intel or AMD process, 2GHz or better
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: NVidia Geforce GT 430, Radeon HD 5450. INTEL GPUS: TRY THE TECH DEMO FIRST!
- Storage: 250 MB available space
- Additional Notes: IMPORTANT: before purchasing first run the tech demo to determine if your system is able to run the game!
There have been no reviews