The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot (STEAM) Activation details
The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot (STEAM)
- Developer: Ubisoft Montreal
- Genres: Action, Action-adventure, MMORPG, RTS, Free to Play
- Languages: EN, FR, DE
- Official website: http://www.themightyquest.com
As a newcomer to Opulencia, you will hack n slash your way through hundreds of castles designed by the ingenious minds of your fellow players!
Don’t forget to show them who’s boss by constructing deadly keep of your very own – in this kingdom, size really does matter!
- Castle Looting: Prepare your hero for battle and charge into one of many player-created castles to test your skills and might! Oh yeah, and don’t forget all the loot and gold waiting for you in the treasure room at the end of the castle.
- Castle Defense: Protect your treasure from the greedy hands of your neighbors. You and your friends can build custom castles with majestic rooms and fill them with deadly monsters like fire-breathing dragons, nose-picking Cyclopes, swarming vampires and more. Then, surprise your foes by boosting your castle’s defenses with fearsome fire cannons, spike traps and other surprises. The more enemies perish in your castle, the higher the reward.
- Variety of Heroes: The outlandish world of Opulencia has an eccentric cast of characters ranging from the knight, Sir Painhammer, a good-natured tough guy to Blackeye Bowgart, an archer with a chip on his shoulder. More will be available in the near future.
- Character Customization: Plain armor is out this season, shiny metal is in. Use your well-earned gold to shop and customize and level up your heroes in style.
- Showboating: Think you are the baddest of the bad in all of Opulencia? Prove it by creating different challenges for your foes and compare yourself on the leaderboards.
- Intense Action: Play on your own schedule. Short sessions means you can play when you want to. It also doesn’t hurt to have others playing at the same time, but you don’t need them playing simultaneously to experience looting at its best.
- OS: Windows XP SP3
- Processor: 3.00 Ghz Intel Pentium IV or equivalent processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9 compliant Video Card with at least 256 MB of memory
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Hard Drive: 600 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card
- Additional Notes: The minimum configuration is currently higher than what it might be when the development is complete. Please understand that the current version is work in progress and is not yet optimized.
1 Most useful customer reviews See all
This game was once a good game not this game is 100% pay2win you can literally buy your way to the top using the steam community market!