Unreal Tournament III Black Edition CD KEY (STEAM) Activation details
Unreal Tournament III Black Edition CD KEY (STEAM)
- Developer: Epic Games, Inc.
- Genres: Action
- Languages: EN, FR, IT, DE, ES
- Official website: http://www.unrealtournament3.com
Just Updated: Community Bonus Pack - Volume 5!
Now includes the free Titan Pack expansion!
The Titan Pack gives players a substantial amount of enhanced features and new content, including many original environments, new gametypes, the namesake Titan mutator, powerful deployables and weapons, new characters, and the Stealthbender vehicle.
Also included are sweeping enhancements to AI, networking performance, UI usability and mod support, plus the addition of 57 Steam Achievements to make the UT3 experience even more satisfying. The Titan Pack also brings client-side demo recording, major Server Browser enhancements, a new maplist system, plus mid-game mutator and gametype voting functionality to the PC.
Titan Pack includes:
- 16 environments four Warfare, three vCTF, six Deathmatch, and three CTF maps that are new to the PC and PS3 versions
- Three bonus pack maps, CTF-Face, CTF-Searchlight and DM-Morbias
- The namesake Titan mutator, which lets players overwhelm opponents as a 15 foot tall titan, or crush them as a 30 foot tall Behemoth
- Greed and Betrayal, two gametypes that breed new-found fervor throughout the competitive UT3 arena
- Two powerful weapons, the Stinger Turret and Eradicator Cannon artillery
- Two valuable deployables, the X-Ray Field and Link Station
- The Slow Field power-up, a portable version of the Slow Field deployable
- Stealthbender, a new vehicle that carries two spidermine trap deployables, one EMP mine, and one each of the new Link Station and X-Ray Field deployables
- Two new characters, Nova and Kana
- 57 awards attainable as Steam Achievements
- Significant AI enhancements, especially in vehicle gametypes; networking performance upgrades; greatly improved menu flow and UI usability; better mod support
- Client-side demo recording, highly improved Server Browser, a new maplist system, plus mid-game mutator and gametype voting functionality for PC
About Unreal Tournament 3
Unreal Tournament 3 marks the return of the world's premiere first-person shooter. Unreal Tournament 3 unleashes the full power of Unreal Engine 3, taking graphics, gameplay, and challenge to a whole new level. Players engage in intense battles with other human players online, or against Unreal artificial intelligence that sets the industry standard. With the most powerful futuristic weapons and vehicles available, this is FPS action at its best!
- Unparalleled graphical and physical realism from the award-winning Unreal Engine 3 technology delivers the most compelling first-person shooter experience to date...online and offline!
- Vast arsenal of weapons - Unreal Tournament has always been known for brutal weaponry, and now the arsenal is even bigger and badder. Detonate your opponent from a distance with the ever popular Shock Rifle or blast away at close range with the Flak Cannon. Over two dozen weapons and vehicles have been upgraded and enhanced for maximum killing potential.
- New single player campaign! This is Unreal Tournament like you've never seen it before! The Necris invasion has begun, and your clan was one of the first to be slaughtered. Head to the front lines and join this Epic battle to defend humanity while taking your revenge.
- New and favorite characters - Fight side-by-side with or compete against new and returning characters from the Unreal universe, all with enhanced abilities, extremely detailed designs, and distinct personalities.
- Enhanced popular game types, including Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, and all-new Warfare mode and more.
- Online innovations - Unreal Tournament 3 brings back all the award-winning online features of previous Unreal Tournament games, plus seamless loading on servers, improved matchmaking, and co-operative campaign play online.
- PC version bundled with the award-winning Unreal Engine 3 Toolset - Build your own levels, game types, and more, or download the latest mods from the massive Unreal community.
- Supported OS: Windows XP SP2 or Windows Vista
- Processor: 2.0+ GHZ Single Core Processor
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA 6200+ or ATI Radeon 9600+ Video Card
- Sound: Windows Supported Sound Card
- DirectX: DirectX 9.0c
- Hard Disk Space: 8 GB
There have been no reviews