Mighty Quest for Epic Loot - Legit Fan Mage (UPLAY) Activation details
Mighty Quest for Epic Loot - Legit Fan Mage (UPLAY)
- Developer: Ubisoft
- Genres: MMO, RTS, Free to Play
- Languages: EN, FR, IT, DE, ES
- Official website: https://www.themightyquest.com/
The Legit Fan:
- In game value: $90
- $50 worth of Blings
- Access to the Closed Beta
- 1 inventory page
- Exclusive access to the mage
- 1 hero with exclusive skin + 3 exclusive Weapons
- The terrorraptor (Boss)
- 10 Magic Find boosts, 10 Life Force boosts and 10 Gold boosts
- “Legit Fan” flag & icon
For the price of a burger and fries, treat yourself to our Double O starter package. With a handful of gems and some nice bragging rights, you’ll be on your way to glory in no time!
The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot is a brand new Free-to-Play IP from Ubisoft Montreal for the PC that thrusts you in an outrageous medieval fantasy world called Opulencia where wealth, status and showboating are the name of the game!
As a newcomer to Opulencia, you will get to know your greedy neighbors quickly as they will like nothing more than take all that you have. Everyone’s out to have the nicest castle…at any cost, so you’ll quickly learn the ropes on what it takes to be the richest and most envied hero of the land!
The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot is a PC game that is free to play. Visit www.the mightyquest.com to register to the Closed Alpha, it’s free and easy to do.
Prepare your hero for battle and charge into one of many player-created castles to test your skills and might! Oh yea, and don’t forget all the loot and gold waiting for you in the treasure room at the end of the castle.
Protect your treasure from the greedy hands of your neighbors. You and your friends can build custom castles with majestic rooms and fill them with deadly monsters like fire-breathing dragons, nose-picking Cyclopes, swarming vampires and more. Then, surprise your foes by boosting your castle’s defenses with fearsome fire cannons, spike traps and other surprises. The more creatures you have, the more you can harvest rewards.
VARIETY OF HEROES
The outlandish world of Opulencia has an eccentric cast of characters ranging from the knight, Sir Painhammer, a good-natured tough guy to Blackeye Bowgart, an archer with a chip on his shoulder. More will be available in the near future.
Plain armor is out this season, shiny metal is in. Use your well-earned gold to shop and customize and level up your heroes in style.
Think you are the baddest of the bad in all of Opulencia? Prove it by creating different challenges for your foes and compare yourself on the leaderboards.
Play on your own schedule. Short sessions means you can play when you want to. It also doesn’t hurt to have others playing at the same time, but you don’t need them playing simultaneously to experience looting at its best.
- OS: Windows® XP SP3 / Windows Vista® SP2 / Windows® 7 SP1 / Windows® 8
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV 3.00 Ghz or AMD Athlon64 3000+ @ 1.8 Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB
- DirectX: DirectX 9 compliant Video Card with at least 256 MB of memory
- Minimum Video Card Model: NVidia GeForce 8600GT and up, AMD Radeon HD4300 and up (With recent driver), Intel HD3000 (With recent driver), All NVidia with recent driver, AMD Radeon Mobility HD4500 and up (With recent driver), Intel HD3000 (With recent driver)
There have been no reviews