Featuring only the fastest, highest and most spectacular events from the Olympic Winter Games, Vancouver 2010 immerses the player, first person, in the adrenaline, danger and glory of the world’s greatest winter multisport event.
Vancouver 2010 Features
- Experience the thrill in first person - Feel the speed and adrenaline of the athletes at the Olympic Winter Games at each Olympic venue; hurtle down mountains, ice runs, over jumps and around ice rinks.
- 14 Premium events in which to claim gold - Including giant slalom, snowboard cross, downhill and bobsleigh, every event focused on speed or danger, and most on both.
- Fine-Tune your skills in a range of challenge modes - Such as ‘Smashing the Snowmen’ and ‘Speed Bands’ in a first for this kind of mode in an official Olympic title.
- Take your snow boots online - Set a new world record and see if anybody can knock you off the top of the leaderboard.
- Defeat your friends online or in the front room - Earn the ultimate bragging rights in up to 4 player split-screen action, or in online head-to-head competition.
- Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® XP
- CPU: Pentium® IV/AMD Athlon™ Single Core (3GHz)
- RAM: 1GB RAM
- Video: NVIDIA® GeForce® 7600GT/ATI Radeon™ 2900 with support for Pixel Shader 3.0
- Sound: DirectX® 9.0c compatible sound card
- Hard Drive: 4 GB Free
There have been no reviews
The First Templar CD KEY (Steam Gift) Action | Action-adventure
From € 2.50
Worms Reloaded: GOTY Edition (STEAM) Strategy
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Ultimate Edition (STEAM) Action | Adventure
Cannon Fodder 3 (STEAM) Action
Death Rally (STEAM) Action | Racing