Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit & 64bit OEM CD KEY (Direct Download)
Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit & 64bit OEM CD KEY (Direct Download)
- Developer: Windows
- Languages: EN, FR, RU, IT, DE, CZ, NL, ES, HU, PL
You can download the ISO direct from Microsoft using the tool linked below
Windows 7 Ultimate is the most versatile and powerful edition of Windows 7. It combines remarkable ease-of-use with the entertainment features of Home Premium and the business capabilities of Professional, including the ability to run many Windows XP productivity programs in Windows XP Mode. For added security, you can encrypt your data with BitLocker and BitLocker To Go. And for extra flexibility, you can work in any of 35 languages. Get it all with Windows 7 Ultimate.
Designed for people who want it all
Windows 7 Ultimate gives you everything Home Premium and Professional offers - plus added security features and the flexibility to work in multiple languages. Create a home network and share all of your favourite photos, videos and music. You can even watch TV programs for free, whenever and wherever you want.
Easiest Windows to use ever
Simplify your PC with new navigation features like Aero Shake, Jump Lists, and Snap.
- Aero Shake -- Ever need to cut through a cluttered desktop and quickly focus on a single window? Just click a pane and give your mouse a shake. Voila! Every open window except that one instantly disappears. Jiggle again--and your windows are back. (Who says the old mouse can't learn a new trick?)
- Aero Peek -- Peek gives you the power of X-ray vision, so you can peer past all your open windows straight to the Windows 7 desktop. Simply point to the right edge of the taskbar--and watch open windows instantly turn transparent, revealing all your hidden icons and gadgets.
- Jump Lists -- Jump Lists-new in WindowsÂ 7-take you right to the documents, pictures, songs, or websites you turn to each day
Snap -- Snap is a quick (and fun) new way to resize open windows, simply by dragging them to the edges of your screen.
Depending on where you drag a window, you can make it expand vertically, take up the entire screen, or appear side-by-side with another window. Snap makes reading, organizing, and comparing windows a...well, you get the picture.
- Customize Windows to look and feel the way you like by changing themes and taskbar programs.
- Easy to network (with or without a server).
Back up your complete system over a network.
Backup and Restore
Backup and Restore--improved for Windows 7--creates safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst.
Let Windows choose what to back up, or pick individual folders, libraries, and drives yourself. Windows can back up files on whatever schedule you choose--just set it and forget it. You can back up to another drive or a DVD. And if you're using the Professional or Ultimate editions of Windows 7, you'll also have the option of backing up your files to a network.
- Backup and Restore
Help protect data on your PC or portable storage device against loss or theft with BitLocker.
BitLocker Drive Encryption -- How can you help protect your data from loss, theft, or hackers? The answer: BitLocker.
Improved for Windows 7 and available in the Ultimate edition, BitLocker helps keep everything from documents to passwords safer by encrypting the entire drive that Windows and your data reside on. Once BitLocker is turned on, any file you save on that drive is encrypted automatically.
BitLocker To Go--a new feature of Windows 7--gives the lockdown treatment to easily-misplaced portable storage devices like USB flash drives and external hard drives.
- BitLocker Drive Encryption -- How can you help protect your data from loss, theft, or hackers? The answer: BitLocker.
- Simplify your PC with new navigation features like Aero Shake, Jump Lists, and Snap.
Faster and more flexible
- Designed to make your PC sleep and resume quicker.
Takes full advantage of 64-bit PC hardware and memory.
64-bit support -- If you've gone PC shopping lately, you've probably noticed more computers with 64-bit processors, and you may have wondered what advantages they offer.
Put simply, a 64-bit PC can handle larger amounts of information than a 32-bit system. Since it can use more RAM--4 GB and up--a 64-bit computer can be more responsive when you're running lots of programs at once.
- 64-bit support -- If you've gone PC shopping lately, you've probably noticed more computers with 64-bit processors, and you may have wondered what advantages they offer.
Windows XP Mode gives you the business flexibility you need.
Windows XP Mode -- It's the best of both worlds: The new Windows XP Mode lets you run older Windows XP business software right on your Windows 7 desktop.
Designed primarily with small- and medium-sized businesses in mind, Windows XP Mode comes as a separate download and works only with Windows 7 Professional and Ultimate. Windows XP Mode also requires virtualization software such as Windows Virtual PC. Both are available free on the Microsoft website.
- Windows XP Mode -- It's the best of both worlds: The new Windows XP Mode lets you run older Windows XP business software right on your Windows 7 desktop.
- Switch between any of 35 languages.
Make new things possible
Watch, pause, rewind, and record TV with Windows Media Center.
Windows Media Center -- Watch, pause, and record live TV. Listen to your tunes. Show off your photo collection. Enjoy online entertainment. And do it all from your living-room couch. Is it any wonder critics call Media Center the hidden gem of Windows?
In Windows 7, we've made it even better--adding great new features (many suggested by you) and visual touch-ups.
- Windows Media Center -- Watch, pause, and record live TV. Listen to your tunes. Show off your photo collection. Enjoy online entertainment. And do it all from your living-room couch. Is it any wonder critics call Media Center the hidden gem of Windows?
- Blu-ray read/write support for data files.
- Windows 7 includes a new version of DirectX 11, the software behind the eye-popping 3-D visuals and immersive sound effects found in many of today's PC games.
- Includes integrated video and Dolby audio codecs.
- Watch, pause, rewind, and record TV with Windows Media Center.
Improved taskbar and full-screen previews
The taskbar at the bottom of your screen is what you use to launch programs and switch between them when they're open. In Windows 7 you can pin any program to the taskbar so it's always just a click away, and you can rearrange the icons on the taskbar just by clicking and dragging. We've made the icons considerably bigger, too, so they're easier to use. Hover over the icons and you'll see thumbnails of every file or window that open in that program, and if you hover over the thumbnail, you'll see a full-screen preview of that window. Move the cursor off the thumbnail and the full-screen preview disappears.
With Windows 7, we focused on keeping the things you use most right in front of you. One example: The new Jump List feature. It's a handy way to quickly reach the files you've been working with. To see the files you've used recently, just right click on the icon on your taskbar. So right-clicking on the Word icon will show your most recent Word documents. Plus, if there are other files you want to keep handy, you can just pin them to the Jump List so they'll always appear. That way, the documents you're likely to want are just a couple clicks away.
Windows 7 simplifies how you work with the windows on your desktop. You'll have more intuitive ways to open, close, resize, and arrange them.
With Windows 7, it's easier to do things you do all of the time. For example, before, when you wanted to compare two open windows, you had to manually resize your open windows to show them side by side. With Snaps, you can simply grab a window and pull it to either side edge of the screen to fill half the screen. Snap windows to both sides, and it's easier than ever to compare those windows.
Looking for something on your PC? What's your first instinct? If you use the web a lot, you probably start by looking around for a search box. Now, you can find things on your computer the same way. Introduced with Windows Vista, Windows Search helps you find virtually anything on your PC quickly and easily. Windows 7 also makes search results more relevant and easier to understand.
Internet Explorer 8
Available now, Internet Explorer 8 helps you do what you want online, faster. With innovations to the address bar, search, tabs, and the Favorites bar, Internet Explorer 8 brings you more information, with less effort. To start, as you type a search request you'll immediately start seeing relevant suggestions from your chosen search provider, complete with images when available. There are online services you use all the time. Like mapping a location. With Accelerators, you can highlight a bit of information on any page, click on the blue Accelerators icon, and choose from a variety of relevant services. So if you highlight a street address and right click, the Live Maps Accelerator will show a map preview right there on the page.
Better device management
One of the great things about PCs is how they let us use such a wide array of devices. In the past, you had to use several different screens to manage different types of devices. But With Windows 7, you'll use a single Devices and Printers screen to connect, manage, and use whatever printers, phones, and other devices you have on-hand.
HomeGroup, a new feature in Windows 7, makes connecting the computers in your home a painless process. HomeGroup is set up automatically when you add the first PC running Windows 7 to your home network. Adding more PCs running Windows 7 to the HomeGroup is an easy process. You can specify exactly what you want to share from each PC with all the PCs in the HomeGroup. Then, sharing files across the various PCs in your home--and many other devices--is as easy as if all your data were on a single hard drive. So you can store digital photos on a computer in your den and easily access them from a laptop anywhere in your home. Similarly, once in a HomeGroup, the printer in your den is shared automatically with all of the PCs in your home.
View Available Network (VAN)
Windows 7 makes viewing and connecting to all of your networks simple and consistent. You'll always have one-click access to available networks, regardless of whether those networks are based on Wi-Fi, mobile broadband, dial-up, or your corporate VPN.
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|Licence Type||Complete Package|
|Licence Quantity||1 User|
|Min CPU||1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor|
|Min HDD||16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)|
|Min RAM||1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)|
|Peripheral Devices||DVD-ROM drive; mouse & keyboard|
|Other Software Requirements||DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver|
Windows 7 system requirementsIf you want to run Windows 7 on your PC, here's what it takes:
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
- Internet access (fees may apply)
- Depending on resolution, video playback may require additional memory and advanced graphics hardware
- For some Windows Media Center functionality a TV tuner and additional hardware may be required
- Windows Touch and Tablet PCs require specific hardware
- HomeGroup requires a network and PCs running Windows 7
- DVD/CD authoring requires a compatible optical drive
- BitLocker requires Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2
- BitLocker To Go requires a USB flash drive
- Windows XP Mode requires an additional 1 GB of RAM, an additional 15 GB of available hard disk space, and a processor capable of hardware virtualization with Intel VT or AMD-V turned on
- Music and sound require audio output
Note: Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require advanced or additional hardware.
5 Most useful customer reviews See all
Working perfectly fine!
Works fine just have to use phone activation not online but its quick and easy.
Key arrived almost imminently and license activation via phone was quite easy, works fine, top MS OS with great price @OKS
Good easy convenient and great price
Perfect, thank you very much. Also, support was very fast in resolving an account issue.