Anarchy Arcade (STEAM) Activation details
Anarchy Arcade (STEAM)
- Developer: Elijah Newman-Gomez
- Genres: Casual, Indie, Early Access, Free to Play
- Languages: EN
- Official website: http://www.anarchyarcade.com/
Launches ANY program, supports THOUSANDS of community made maps & models, doesn't lag you down, and is the easiest & most useful 3D desktop out there. Start using it today and your entire PC will turn into an entertainment experience! Supports the Oculus Rift for a virtual reality experience!
Immerse yourself in the metaverse by transforming your desktop & the internet into a 3D world you can explore with your friends.
Anarchy Arcade is a media-focused 3D desktop with multiplayer and internet capabilities. It's unlike any game or program you've ever played before. With it you can consolidate everything you do on your PC into a fun & interactive gaming experience.
You use Anarchy Arcade to:
- Create personalized, immersive 3D experiences filled with your favorite things.
- Launch the links, games, movies, and other 3D shortcuts just like normal.
- Share these experiences with your friends in multiplayer or web links.
Merging Reality with Virtual Reality
Anarchy Arcade lets you spawn real-life games, movies, pictures, and other media (directly from your PC or the internet) into the virtual world. In the screenshots here on the Steam Store page, we have labeled these real-life media items with a [CENSORED] sticker so you can easily see them. Just imagine your favorite stuff under those stickers.
Anarchy Arcade has persistent worlds. You never have to worry about saving or loading your progress. Things are always just as you left them. Each map gets transformed into a personalized 3D desktop.
In singleplayer, you always start in an empty arcade and turn it into an awesome arcade by spawning 3D shortcuts to your favorite games & movies. Everything you put into your arcade is worth a certain amount of points. When your arcade is worth enough points, you unlock the next arcade in the campaign.
Hosting or joining a multiplayer arcade allows you to explore the collections of your friends by walking around with them in the 3D world, much like singleplayer. Anarchy Arcade can launch the 3D shortcuts for any game or movie that you personally have access to. It can also give you links to places you can buy or download games or movies that you don't have access to.
In-game previews can be synchronized so you and your friend can watch videos together right inside of the virtual world!
NOTE: Anarchy Arcade does NOT use peer-to-peer file sharing or screen sharing functionality. You must personally have access to a game or movie to be able to play it. However, synchronized local file playback and other techniques are used to give the illusion of file and screen sharing without the need for strict moderation.
Anarchy Arcade is a Sandbox
The uses of Anarchy Arcade are so broad that it was necessary to focus on a specific aspect to help guide new players. Check out the discussion to see some of the great use ideas ranging from education to virtual meetings.
Anarchy Arcade's gameplay is focused towards media uses such as games, movies, music, etc. However, you are free to use it how ever you like. This is anarchy after all, you make the rules!
Anarchy Arcade is built on the Source engine and is able to mount & use resources from many other Source engine games including Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike: Source, Gary's Mod, and more! It is also able to use community addon maps & models that were built for such games.
There are thousands of addon maps & props that are compatible with Anarchy Arcade. You can also use the Source SDK Tools to create your own addons. Steam Workshop integration coming in the future!
You are a techno-genius with a fetish for hardware. The day after you move into your empty, new apartment, a package arrives on your doorstep. You unbox it to find that somebody has sent you a mysterious [censored] device! With this device you are able to teleport in hardware from the Nth dimension!
You start by spawning your entire movie collection on your wall; each movie on its own HD 4K flat screen TV. State-of-the-art technology... but then you realize time isn't an issue in the Nth dimension. Soon your new apartment is stuffed with media and technology from all eras of history. CRT's running old console games, arcade cabinets with their lights flashing, pinball machines with their gears clanking, futuristic motion simulations spinning out of control!
It doesn't take long for your ridiculous apartment arcade to become the talk among all your friends. Every day you have people stopping by your apartment, asking for a tour or wanting to play some of the awesome games & movies in your collection. It seems like the party never ends.
But now it's time to take your [censored] device on the road by traveling with it to different venues; transforming everywhere you go into a timeless living exhibit of art and technology for the world to enjoy.
- Supports the Oculus Rift for a virtual reality experience!
- Works with Steam games, non-Steam games, movies, YouTube videos, pictures, websites, etc.
- Launches your files & programs. just like normal!
- Instantly ALT+Tab to switch between programs.
- Goes into sleep mode while you play other games. (Doesn't lag you down!)
- Emulators are supported! (But not included.)
- Automatically finds YouTube trailers and HD boxart to use on 3D shortcuts.
- Does not interfere with Windows or your normal computer use.
- Anarchy Arcade does NOT come bundled with any additional games or movies. It simply is a fun & entertaining way to access your personal media collection and share the experience with your friends.
- OS: Windows® 7 (32/64-bit)/Vista/XP
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Video card must be 256 MB or more and should be a DirectX 9-compatible
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Hard Drive: 5 GB available space
- Additional Notes: A QWERTY keyboard and a mouse are also required. An internet connection is required for internet connectivity.
3 Most useful customer reviews See all
Got my confirmation and my purchase quite fast :D
Very very nice plus that now its free, got the keys on other purchases very quick so i expect this one to be the same.