Borealis (STEAM) Activation details
- Developer: None
- Genres: Action, Casual, Indie
- Languages: EN
The goal is simple: don't get hit. You have no weapons to fight back though. That would be too easy. In fact, you can't even move very fast. Your only way through is to guide the incoming waves into each-other through subtle and careful shifts. Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent, after all. Better to guide your opponent into destroying itself.
The game is composed of many environments, each of which has a unique style and set of missiles, as well as its own sound profile. Each will require a different strategy, and produces more interesting types of missiles as you advance. All of this is done to a procedurally-generated soundtrack that is completely driven by what happens in the game.
- Three gameplay modes: Survival, Score run, and Endless
- Many different moods, which each represent a massive change in gameplay
- Completely procedurally generated, with incredible replay value
- Known to induce meditation-like trances in monkeys*
- *Not actually tested, results may vary.
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1
- Processor: 1.5ghz i3 or equivilant
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 6800 or equivilant
- DirectX: Version 10
- Hard Drive: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: Audio output recommended
There have been no reviews
James Cameron's Avatar: The Game CD KEY (Direct Download) Action-adventure
Sleeping Dogs Mega Pack (STEAM) Action | Adventure | RPG
King's Bounty: The Legend (STEAM) RPG | Strategy
Lume (STEAM) Adventure | Casual | Indie
Apotheon RUS (Steam Gift) Action | Action-adventure | Indie | MMORPG