Chrome (STEAM) Activation details
- Developer: Meridian4
- Genres: Action, FPS
- Languages: EN
Mega-Corporations are competing for control of the Valkyria System and its most precious resource - Chrome. Espionage, sabotage, murder... All part of everyday life in the 'New Frontier', and no one is better at it than Logan, a former member of SpecForce - the elite tactical team and now a fugitive bounty hunter. Betrayed and outlawed, he uses his special talents for personal interest. Enhanced by implants, he has the capability to sneak into high security installations undiscovered - or to brake in with guns blazing...mercenary for hire.
Become Logan in this first-person tactical shooter and operate vehicles on land, sea, and air while wielding an extensive array of destructive weapons. Learn that one man, the right man, can make a difference.
It’s you to decide. Survive and discover the secret of Chrome.
- Operate vehicles including four wheelers, anti-gravity speeders or even walkers
- Use implants and become a "stealth assassin" or a "living tank"
- Battle trough 16 single player missions and 8 exclusive multiplayer maps
- Explore a variety of vast locations including luxuriant tropical forests, rocky deserts, snowy glaciers, futuristic complexes, military bases and orbital stations
- Equip yourself with more than 15 kinds of weapons such as machine guns, rocket launchers and stationary cannons and cause some serious damage
- Shoot it out using every available weapon, vehicle and implant with up to 32 opponents in multiplayer mode
- Challenge other players in 5 multiplayer modes - Assault, Capture The Flag, Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Team Domination
- OS: Windows® XP / Vista&trade / Windows® 7
- Processor: 1.0 GHz
- Memory: 256MB
- Graphics: DirectX compatible 64MB video card*
- DirectX®: 8.1 or better
- Hard Drive: 600MB or greater
- Sound: DirectX compatible audio card
- Other Requirements: Internet connection required for multiplayer mode
*The game does not support GeForce 4MX video cards. Please note that video cards that do not support T&L in hardware do not fully meet the games minimum spec and will therefore suffer performance issues. The game requires a video card with Pixel Shader 1.1. Some onboard graphics cards, including laptops may not have this support.
There have been no reviews