DieselStormers 4 Pack (STEAM) Activation details
DieselStormers 4 Pack (STEAM)
- Developer: Black Forest Games
- Genres: Action, Indie, MMORPG, Early Access
- Languages: EN
- Official website: http://dieselstormers.com
Coop at its best! Build your guns and gear, grab some friends and shoot your way through the randomly generated city of Ravensdale. Upgrade your Dieselknight powers and blast some Orcs!
DieselStormers is a roaring action game for up to 4 friends in co-op multiplayer mode with RPG elements, procedural level generation and a combinatoric weapons system that lets you make your own guns from a huge number of looted parts.
The game is set in a medieval metropolis where diesel-powered Knights clash with the Orcs for control over the city districts. It bellows and clangs with smoke and steel. Lightning arcs across pits of bubbling goop, and jet-assisted assaults tear through the streets for pure awesome carnage!
Run 'n' Gun Mayhem
Join the resistance! If you do so, you’ll belong to a small rebel squad - well equipped, but outnumbered by your enemies. To survive, you have to collaborate with your friends cleverly. Chain your attacks and spread shots to let your bullets bounce from stairs and walls using the physics of the location. That’s fun. But try and overdrive your weapons, and you’ll experience what we call nuclear pinball carnage!
Ultimate team upgrade: The Arc Connector
While the pure run ’n’ gun part of the game is already cooperation based, DieselStormers offers a special tool of tactical cooperation: the arc connector – a mythical entity that connects the squad members with each other and only releases its powers when they work together as a unit. Is there an incoming heavy mech that is almost bulletproof? Well, that’s no problem for a well-coordinated squad that knows how to use the arc connector for electro-zapping! Or do you want to summon a pure goop creature instead that turns against your enemies? That’s also possible. All you need to do is to collaborate!
Always Something New
A modular and procedural approach to content allows meaningful level combinations with infinite replayability. Templates and content slots are used to layer relevant content chunks within chunks, generating incredible diversity and supporting an ever-growing cast of enemies and hazards. Even the enemies themselves are modular as well.
Early Access Version of the game includes
- Single player mode.
- Online co-op multiplayer.
- Early version of local/couch co-op (up to 4 players, controllers only, in a single player mission press "start" and then controller button "A" to join).
- Randomly-generated levels and loot based on template combinations (no story/equipment progression yet).
- Modular weapon parts and crafting system basics (combinable stats and properties).
- Basic overdrive mode (death beam).
- Elemental types: fire and goop.
- Interaction between elements. E.g. goop can be set ablaze and vice versa.
- Basic hazards and helpers: force fields, fire, explosive barrels and more.
- Three basic enemy types and one elite Mech enemy in up to five variants each.
- One district of the city of Ravensdale.
- Three primary mission types and one secondary objective (kill an elite enemy or enemy waves, or simply reach the end of the level).
The Full Version of the game is envisioned to contain
- An overarching storyline with gate story missions.
- A full progression system (loot tiers, story/mission progress, unlocks/upgrades).
- Equippable armor parts with stats and abilities (e.g. bullet catching, jump jets, etc.): helmets and shoulders, gauntlets, cuirass and greaves.
- New elemental properties for projectiles and hazards (e.g. lightning, gravity, etc.) and new projectile abilities (seeking, creeping, eruptive, etc.).
- New mission types: e.g. defending a base, speedrunning, transporting cargo, etc.
- Calamities: level-changing global effects like lowered gravity, goop tides, raid bombardments, etc.
- Many, many more new and improved level chunks.
- New hazards and helpers: conveyor belts, crumbling platforms, rotating platforms, triggers, gravity vortexes, etc.
- Elite helper objects, e.g. a multi-crewable cannon.
- Advanced modular enemies with new combinable weapons and special abilities (e.g. heavy shield in front, spawn a hazard trail, berserk, etc.)
- New large elite enemies with combinable body parts, special abilities and big fragging guns.
- Huge boss enemies with even more combinable body parts, special abilities and extra limbs with BFG slots.
- Team upgrade (Arc Connector) based on combinable elemental effects (lightning, fire, etc.), projectile boosts and more.
- Legendary loot with unique properties like shooting goblins at your foes.
- Character progression skill tree.
- Final music and audio effects.
- Fully supported couch co-op.
- A complete overhaul of the Headquarters.
The features listed above will be added piece by piece and polished with each regular update.
Fuel the Resistance!
- OS: Windows Vista
- Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 260, AMD Radeon HD 4850 or higher
- DirectX: Version 10
- Hard Drive: 3 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse
- OS: Windows 7 / Windows 8
- Processor: 2.5 GHz Quad Core CPU
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 500, AMD Radeon HD 5000 or higher
- DirectX: Version 10
- Hard Drive: 3 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360® Controller for Windows recommended)
There have been no reviews