Empire: Total War + Napoleon: Total War - Game Of The Year Edition (STEAM) Activation details
Empire: Total War + Napoleon: Total War - Game Of The Year Edition (STEAM)
- Developer: Sega
- Genres: TBS
- Languages: EN, FR, RU, IT, DE, CZ, NL, ES, HU, PL
This package contains Empire: Total War and Napoleon: Total War
DOMINATE THE 18TH CENTURY ON LAND AND SEA
Empire is the fifth installment of The Creative Assembly's acclaimed Total War, a series that has sold over five and a half million units worldwide. This epic title, the most comprehensive strategy game ever created, debuts the biggest single requested feature addition to this acclaimed franchise – full Naval combat.
In every way, Empire: Total War is a revolution. The ultimate mix of turn based strategy and real time battles; this will be the biggest Total War game yet. The largest campaign map, the most incredible visuals and detail achieved in a strategy title, Total War will be improved and expanded like never before.
Empire: Total War Features
The debut of Naval Combat.
The standout feature and the greatest embodiment of Empire. The single most requested feature from our Total War fans and perhaps the last great untapped area within RTS gaming.
An all-new setting...
The 18th century was a time of empire-building and revolutions. The birth of the United States of America, the expansion of territories across the world, unrest and reformation that fundamentally changed the world and created the first true global superpowers.
...requiring all-new strategies.
Gunpowder has triggered an arms race. Massive ships bristling with cannon fight against each other in huge fleets while massed ranks of musket men and field guns face off over the battlefields of Europe, America and India.
Episodic Campaign Mode.
Alongside the classic, open 'Grand Campaign' game mode now sits a new 'Road to Independence' mode, a more traditional linear RTS experience designed to appeal to RTS gamers and introduce them gradually to the incredible size of the Total War experience.
The most significant multiplayer feature set yet included in a Total War game. A remarkable selection of verses modes with improved match-making and further, groundbreaking announcements to come...
Empire: Total War Minimum System Requirements
- This game uses Steam for DRM.
- Supported OS: Windows® XP Service Pack 2 or Windows Vista™
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Intel® Pentium® or greater or AMD® Athlon® equivalent CPU
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (XP,) 2 GB RAM (Vista™)
- Graphics: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible hardware accelerated video card with shader version 2.0 support, 256 MB video memory
- Display: Minimum screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels
- Sound: Directx9.0c compatible sound card
- Hard Drive: 15 GB free hard disk space
- Peripherals: Windows compatible mouse and keyboard
Pit yourself against history's greatest military genius or play the role of the infamous general himself in the biggest Total War game yet. Re-imagine some of the most famous battles in world history as you set out to either defend or conquer all of Europe.
With all the features of the top-rated Empire: Total War this features stunningly realistic battles on land and sea, with even more detailed graphics than ever before. Plus, you have full strategic control of your country's military, industrial and diplomatic resources - any of which can be delegated to computer control whenever you want.
Not only is the new story-orientated single-player mode the most cinematic ever in a Total War game, but this is the first in the series to feature a full multiplayer mode. Now you can play a whole campaign against a friend, not just individual battles, and find out exactly who will become the master of Europe.
- Napoleon's story: Lead you armies in two all-new story campaigns in Italy and Egypt. Will you ensure history repeats itself or achieve what even Napoleon himself could not?
- Imperial glory: Plunge into the massive "grand campaign" with all the features and freedom of a standard Total War game, including land and sea battles and new diplomacy options.
- Instant action: Jump straight into major battles such as Waterloo, Trafalgar and Austerlitz in standalone historical scenarios where every detail, from weather to terrain, makes a difference.
- Battle joined: For the first time ever in a Total War game you can play the whole campaign mode online against friends, or have opponents drop-in for one-off battles in single player mode.
- Uniform look: Uniform editor lets you customise your own troops for the first time, plus other new features including online voice chat and an improved physics engine.
1 Most useful customer reviews See all
Although the game was delayed but I understand the factor due to uncontrollable factors. I am thankful for the support of Support Executive Shreyas S. for helping me out with patience.
Although this is my first time purchasing on this site, but I will be sure to come back when the time comes. Thank you.