Empire: Total War Special Forces Edition (STEAM) Activation details
Empire: Total War Special Forces Edition (STEAM)
- Developer: Sega
- Genres: RTS
- Languages: EN, FR, IT, DE, ES
Empire: Total War Special Forces Edition Elite Units
- HMS Victory — The Royal Navy's most distinguished and formidable first rate ship of the line; Lord Nelson's 104 gun flagship is one of the most heavily armed ships of the 18th Century.
- Rogers' Rangers — Major Robert Rogers' company of rangers are highly trained elite light infantry, specializing in reconnaissance and special operations. They are extremely mobile in even the most challenging environments.
- Ottoman Organ Gun — A viciously powerful field gun, able to inflict incredible damage on the opposing army. Emphatic proof of the Ottoman Empire's advanced knowledge of gunpowder and firearms technology.
- Ghoorkas — "Better to die than be a coward" has been the motto of these elite Nepalese soldiers for centuries. Disciplined, tough and courageous, they carry a deadly 18-inch long, curved knife known as the kukri.
- Corso Terrestre Guerillas — An independent light infantry guerrilla regiment, experienced in skirmish and stealth tactics. Surprise raids and ambushes are the guerillas' favoured tactics, a way to compensate for their limited number and light armour.
- Bulkeley's Regiment — A French unit of Irish mercenaries with a fearsome reputation for hardiness. Exceptionally tough and resilient, they make for a highly flexible and dependable regiment.
March 31, 2010 - Update
Update 1.6 for Empire: Total War is available today. The update introduces a large number of revisions to the Artificial Intelligence in real time battles. Amongst many other improvements, the Battle A.I. now maintains its lines more rigorously, has better army movement and engages in melee more tactically. It is also better at protecting its own advance and engaging opponents with flanking attacks.
October 5, 2009 - Update
Performance and other general improvements to Empire: Total War have just been released, in conjunction with the new Warpath Campaign DLC. Read on for a full list of features included with this update.
September 22, 2009 - Update
This update, now available on Steam, adds two new historical battles: Battle of Rossbach and Battle of Fontenoy. Both are available in single player and multiplayer game modes. Read on for a full list of features included with this update.
June 22, 2009 - Update
Empire is expanding. With its latest update now available on Steam, Empire: Total War adds 14 free new units along with numerous updates and game enhancements. Read on for a full list of features included with this update.
ABOUT EMPIRE: TOTAL WAR
Dominate the 18th century on land and sea. Command the seas, control the land, forge a new nation, and conquer the globe. Empire: Total War takes the Total War franchise to the eighteenth century Age of Enlightenment — a time of political upheaval, military advancements, and radical thought, captured in stunning detail in Empire: Total War.
Empire: Total War introduces a host of revolutionary new features, including true 3D naval combat. For the first time in the Total War series, you will be able to intuitively command single ships or vast fleets upon seascapes rich with extraordinary water and weather effects that play a huge role in your eventual glorious success or ignominious defeat. After pummelling your enemy with cannon fire, close in to grapple their ship and prepare to board, taking control of your men as they fight hand-to-hand on the decks of these wooden behemoths.
In addition, Empire: Total War will see further enhancements to the Total War series’ signature 3D battles and turn-based campaign map. Real-time battles will pose new challenges with the addition of cannon and musket, challenging players to master new formations and tactics as a result of the increasing role of gunpowder within warfare. And the Campaign Map — for many, the heart of Total War — introduces a variety of new and upgraded elements, including new systems for Trade, Diplomacy and Espionage with agents; a refined and streamlined UI; improved Advisors; and a vastly extended scope, taking in the riches of India, the turbulence of Europe and, for the first time, the untapped potential of the United States of America.
- Take command on the high seas. New real-time 3D naval warfare takes Total War's unparalleled battle action to the high seas, with players commanding single ships or vast fleets.
- Become a founding father. Starting in 1700 — The era of warfare across oceans, revolution and the founding of the United States.
- All new graphics engine and technology features staggering real-time seascapes, new advanced landscape and flora systems, and dynamic weather.
- Supported OS: Windows® XP Service Pack 2 or Windows Vista™
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Intel® Pentium® or greater or AMD® Athlon® equivalent CPU
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (XP,) 2 GB RAM (Vista™)
- Graphics: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible hardware accelerated video card with shader version 2.0 support, 256 MB video memory
- Display: Minimum screen resolution of 1280 x 1024 pixels
- Sound: Directx9.0c compatible sound card
- Hard Drive: 15 GB free hard disk space formatted as NTFS
- Peripherals: Windows compatible mouse and keyboard
© SEGA. The Creative Assembly, Total War, Empire: Total War and the Total War logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of The Creative Assembly Limited. SEGA and the SEGA logo are registered trade marks or trade marks of SEGA Corporation. All rights reserved.
There have been no reviews