FX Football - The Manager for Every Football Fan (STEAM) Activation details
FX Football - The Manager for Every Football Fan (STEAM)
- Developer: FX Interactive
- Genres: RTS, CMS, Sports
- Languages: EN, IT, ES
- Official website: http://www.fxfootball.com/
THE FOOTBALL MANAGER FOR EVERY FAN
User-friendly, easy to grasp and fun to master. FX Football believes in offering a game system designed for every football fan out there: agile, powerful, full of options and extremely fun.
A LEADER IN THE LOCKER ROOM...
Signing the new contract. Getting to know your squad. Discovering the club's facilities. Being presented to your supporters. Finding your starting lineup. Bringing out the best in every player. Watching them grow under your guidance. Cheering them on when they display rehearsed moves on the field. Feeling the fans' support...
It's small details like these that remind you why you love football.
... A MANAGER IN THE OFFICE
As the club's manager, you will be responsible for making all the decisions: expanding the stadium, hiring your coaching staff, signing and renewing players, fixing ticket prices... Lay the foundations for a truly competitive team.
... AND A MENTOR IN THE ACADEMY
Plan and direct your youth divisions' tactics and training sessions. Keep an eye on every one of your young footballers until you find a true talent. Enhance his performance by increasing his confidence: give him the chance to play with the first team and realize his full potential. You might just turn him into a world-class star.
- Make yourself a career as club manager and work your way up to the top. Win achievements with different teams. Earn yourself a reputation: "Lucky charm", "Giant Killer" or "Professor", an expert in finding future stars in your youth divisions, among many others.
- United Kingdom, Germany, France, Spain, Italy... The first and second divisions of all of these competitions are played simultaneously, along with the third division in the Spanish and Italian championships. Leagues, cups, international tournaments, preseason matches... 450 teams, each and every one of them in constant evolution.
- More than 11,700 players created one by one that will become truly unique under your leadership. Players grow and evolve depending on your actions. Throughout their career they can acquire “Achievements” that will in turn affect the entire game universe.
- Upgrade and expand your stadium, customizing the facilities to adapt them to the football club you wish to create.
- Don’t just sit on the bench. Make decisions and apply them from the sideline to change game dynamics: choose when your team should put pressure on rival players, when to use the flanks, when to keep the ball... Or design your own moves on the field in real time!
- Instantly customize players, kits and shields with MyTeam, the editor that gives you total control; create your ideal squad, a club with football legends, or the team of friends you play with on the weekends.
- A game in constant evolution with new features suggested by the community: manager track record; fun and agile transfer system; squad stats; player evaluation after each match; top scorers, goalkeepers and footballers with most assists; lineup of the week; sponsors; trophy room; man-to-man markings...
VANDAL (Score: 78)
A fun title that is highly recommendable. While easy to play, it does not lack depth; it has a really promising player ecosystem and a very solid editor.
MICROMANIA (Score: 90)
FX has been able to create, polish and expand a new manager concept that lets players feel the excitement of being a coach. A game you will love if you like football.
HOBBYCONSOLAS (Score: 8)
A great evolution from the first title and a very promising franchise. Thanks to the performance attribute, every player in FX Football is unique.
"This game is addictive: I'm a totally hooked! It has nothing to do with other managers where you get lost amongst the thousands of options and never-ending data loading... This one is straightforward!"
(Arresius, FXFutbolmanía forums)
"I like the whole coaching module: lineup, tactics and training. It makes you think and make different decisions each week. It is easy to understand yet hard to make the most out of everything the game has to offer..."
(Eucarlinhos, FXFutbolmanía forums)
"I think it's a great game with even greater potential; the interactivity when watching a match, the possibility of practicing tactics and plays to obtain extra seconds, a game that is both original and strategic, you can find everything at a simple glance."
(Loki, FXFutbolmanía forums)
- OS: Windows XP SP3
- Processor: Pentium 4 3.2 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel Series 4, NVIDIA GeForce 6600, ATI Radeon X1600 or higher with 256 MB
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 650 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
There have been no reviews