Gumboy Tournament (STEAM) Activation details
Gumboy Tournament (STEAM)
- Developer: CINEMAX, s.r.o.
- Genres: Casual, Indie, Strategy
- Languages: EN, DE, PL
- Official website: http://www.gumboytournament.com/
Test your reflexes, judgment and tactics while facing up to eight other players in this follow-up to the critically acclaimed and popular arcade game Gumboy: Crazy Adventures, winner of numerous accolades including Gametunnel's GAME OF THE YEAR 2006.
Featuring the same graphically rich, fantasy style that made the original Gumboy so captivating, Gumboy Tournament adds new levels, bonuses, and four new multiplayer modes. Players can now compete in the furious capture the flag mode, fight to control valuable territories, frantically collect diamonds or race through control points. All this is played out in highly complex levels full of spiral chutes, fountains, waterways and even outer space—complete with planets and sudden gravity changes.
- Multiplayer for up to 9 players on LAN, Internet, or split screen
- 20 stages with varied environments
- 4 different game modes, playable on any level
- Physical simulation and new space levels based on the principle of gravity
- 80-level single player campaign
- OS: Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/VISTA
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: Graphic Adapter with 128 MB VRAM compatible with DirectX 9.0c
- DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c
- Sound: Sound Adapter compatible with DirectX
- Hard Drive: 128 MB
- Input Devices: mouse / keyboard / joystick / gamepad
1 Most useful customer reviews See all