Hacker Evolution (STEAM) Activation details
Hacker Evolution (STEAM)
- Developer: exosyphen studios
- Genres: CMS
- Languages: EN
- Official website: http://www.exosyphen.com
Hacker Evolution is a hacking simulation game, featuring unparalleled graphics and features.
You play the role of a former intelligence agent, specializing in computer security. When a chain of events sets off worldwide, leaving critical service disabled, you assume the role a computer hacker to find out what happened and attempt to stop it.
When a stock market, a central bank, satellite uplink and transoceanic fiber optics links crash, you know this is more then a simple event. Something big is behind all this, and you have to figure out what is it.
You hack into computers, look for exploits and information, steal money to buy hardware upgrades in an attempt to put all the pieces of a big puzzle together.
Set in a virtual operating system environment, the game is packed with all the features required to bring the hacker feeling and experience to every gamer.
The concept behind Hacker Evolution is to create a game that challenges the gamer's intelligence, attention and focus, creating a captivating mind game. Solve puzzles, examine code and bits of information, to help you achieve your objectives.
- Modding capability to allow the creation of custom levels
- The included mod editor, allows you to create new game levels easily
- Multiple interface skins
- Complex levels and gameplay to guarantee the best experience
- Optional freelance jobs to offer more variety
Complex command console with over 20 commands and tools
- OS: Windows XP / 2000 / 2003 / Vista / Windows 7
- Processor: 1 Ghz
- Memory: 512 MB
- Graphics: DirectX compatible video card
- DirectX®: DirectX 8.0
- Hard Drive: 200 MB
- Sound: DirectX compatible sound card
Processor: 1 GHz processor or faster
Memory: 1Gb RAM
Hard Disk Space: 200Mb free disk space
Video Card: 32Mb video card Processor: 1Ghz CPU
Memory: 1Gb RAM
Hard Disk Space: Hard Disk Space: 100 Mb
Note: Requires the libSDL2, libSDL2_mixer and libSDL2)_image packages
There have been no reviews