Haywire on Fuel Station Zeta (STEAM) Activation details
Haywire on Fuel Station Zeta (STEAM)
- Developer: Mad Goblin Games
- Genres: Action-adventure, Indie
- Languages: EN
- Official website: http://madgoblingames.net
At last! The space adventure you didn't know you were waiting to play!
An astronaut drifts through space, low on fuel and facing oblivion, manages to dock on an abandoned station. His only hope to refuel his ship and escape is a lone maintenance bot, the sole functioning unit on a station that has gone haywire. Can you guide the robot to victory, or will you succumb to the dangers of Station Zeta?
In the tradition of old school games like Altered Space or Solstice, this isometric puzzle platformer will push you to your limits. Chocked full of tough jumps, deadly traps, and crazy robots--you will breathe a sigh of relief as you make your way, room-by-room, through your quest. That is, if your battery doesn't run out...
· See reasonable special effects!
· See depravity in zero gravity!
· See robots that look like cans and barrels that look like cans!
· Open doors with keycards that come in any color you want (as long as you want red, green or blue)!
Haywire on fuel station zeta...a totally spaced adventure!
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8
- Processor: 2ghz processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD/ATI Radeon 9500, NVIDIA GeForce 5 FX, Intel GMA 4500, or better supporting OpenGL 2.0 or better
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Java Version 1.6
There have been no reviews