Hitman 2: Silent Assassin (STEAM) Activation details
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin (STEAM)
- Developer: Square Enix
- Genres: Action
- Languages: EN
- Official website: http://cdn2.steampowered.com/v/../Manuals/6850/manual_en.pdf?t=1368780701
Trust no one - if the price is right, the finger of your most trusted ally will be on the trigger. Your targets may hide in the most remote areas of the planet, but their destruction is never prevented - only postponed.
Learn your trade - master your tools - overcome your obstacles - outsmart your enemies - eliminate your targets. Remember: rash decisions bleed consequences. Know when to strike instantly, know when to take your time. Chance favors the prepared. Failure is not an option.
- Pick up contracts in exotic locations around the globe: Sicily, St. Petersburg, Japan, Malaysia, and India.
- Operate in a non-linear world where the outcome of your actions and proficiency as a hitman are measured on a balance between stealth and aggression.
- Stalk and eliminate your targets up close and personal, in either 1st or 3rd person perspectives.
- Execute your assignments with a diverse arsenal of equipment, from armor-piercing sniper rifles and explosives to chloroform and poison darts.
- Acquire and carry weapons and tools from mission to mission through an enhanced inventory and save-game system.
- Original soundtrack composed by Jesper Kyd and performed by The Budapest Symphony Orchestra.
Recommended: Pentium 3 1GHz equivalent or greater, 256 MB system RAM, 100% DirectX 8.1 compatible 3D Accelerator video card with 32 MB video RAM, 100% DirectX 8.1 compatible EAX Advanced HD Sound Card
1 Most useful customer reviews See all
A game that requires patience in abundance. It cant take hours of planning and retries, but it's worth it when your well laid plans help you complete a level without detection.
Don't mix this game up with the new Absolution game. This game requires a brain, plenty of patience and won't hold your hand.