How to Survive - Storm Warning Edition (STEAM) Activation details
How to Survive - Storm Warning Edition (STEAM)
- Developer: 505 Games
- Genres: Action, Action-adventure, MMORPG
- Languages: EN, FR, RU, IT, DE, ES
- Official website: http://www.howtosurvivethegame.com
“A real Gem” – Destructoid at E3
“Offers a different experience for zombie game veterans” – Co-Optimus
- “Has a lot more going for it than smashing brains and gory, red goo ... With a surprisingly deep crafting system” – GamesRadar
You're shipwrecked on an isolated island, a desperate castaway in a total freakshow world. How will you survive? [/b]
Collect the pages of a Survival Guide and figure it out, of course! Find food, water, and shelter before you perish. Uh oh, is it getting dark? Figure out how to get through the night! While you’re at it, gather up some of this awesome stuff and piece together over 100 handmade weapons and tools—from shotguns to Molotov cocktails. Now you can defend yourself and your friends like a boss!
• Choose one of the three playable characters, each with different characteristics and skill trees.
• Explore four islands filled with unique flora and fauna and a variety of abhorrent monstrosities.
• Collect “Survival guide” video chapters to learn tips that will save your life!
• Play with a friend offline through the story mode or go online and play with a friend through 8 demanding challenges..
• Try the “Iron Man” difficulty for a demanding hardcore game experience.
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Ati 5700 series/NVIDIA GeForce GT240 or equivalent
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Hard Drive: 7 GB available space
There have been no reviews