Marvel Heroes (STEAM) Activation details
Marvel Heroes (STEAM)
- Developer: Gazillion Entertainment
- Genres: Action, RPG, Free to Play, Massively Multiplayer
- Languages: EN, FR, DE
- Official website: https://marvelheroes.com/?pcode=steamh
About the Author: The story of Marvel Heroes is crafted by comic book super scribe Brian Michael Bendis (Ultimate Spider-Man, New Avengers, House of M, Secret Invasion, Avengers vs X-Men and many more).
About the Story: The Cosmic Cube is a device of untold power capable of changing the very fabric of reality at the whim of its possessor. The brilliant but malevolent Dr. Doom has the Cube, and with it he aims to reshape the world in his own image. Determined to succeed where the Cube's previous wielders have failed, Doom has lined up villainous allies to prevent the super-heroes from interfering. Can you unravel Doctor Doom's sinister plan and stop him before it's too late?
Marvel Heroes combines core gameplay elements of Diablo with the expansive library of characters from the Marvel Universe.
- Engage in Action-RPG-style gameplay, but in an MMO world.
- Team up online with your friends, or play solo.
- Randomly generated environments are different every time you play.
- Collect and play as your favorite Marvel Super Heroes including Iron Man, Thor, Black Widow, Captain America, Wolverine, Hulk, and many others.
- Choose from a list of fan favorites from the Avengers, X-Men, Fantastic Four, and every corner of the Marvel Universe.
- Build your character using a library of spectacular powers appropriate to your hero.
- Customize your character with a library of costumes from Marvel’s rich history.
- Discover an endless variety of gear to increase your hero's power.
- Explore the Marvel Universe in a story crafted by comic book super-scribe Brian Michael Bendis.
- Visit famous locations from the Marvel Universe, from Avengers Tower to Mutant Town to the Savage Land.
- Smash through hordes of iconic Marvel enemies, such as the dreaded Purifiers and the legions of HYDRA.
- Face off against dozens of super-villains.
- OS: Windows XP 32 bit or higher
- Processor: Core 2 DUO 2.1 GHz / AMD Athlon X2 2.1 GHZ or better
- Memory: 2Gb or higher
- Hard Disk Space: 10Gb or higher
- Video Card: DirectX9.0c Compatible ATI Radeon 3870 / NVIDIA 8800 GT / Intel HD 3000 Integrated Graphics with 512 MB VRAM or higher
2 Most useful customer reviews See all
Love being able to play Marvel Heroes. It does take some time to earn splinters to get the character you want, but it is worth it. I did break down and pick up the Hulkbuster costume.
awesoem free gmae