Notrium (STEAM) Activation details
- Developer: Instant Kingdom
- Genres: Action, Action-adventure, Indie, MMORPG
- Languages: EN
- Official website: http://www.instantkingdom.com/notrium/
Notrium Steam Special Surprise Edition!
This version is the Notrium Steam Special Surprise Edition. It includes many improvements including achievements, cloud saves, autosaves, combination hints for easier levels, and to top it all, a surprise!
Buy Notrium, and support the development of our new game!
You have crash-landed on Notrium. Your food supplies are running low, and a pack of predatory aliens have your scent. You're out of bullets for your pistol, your only weapon a handful of rocks. A freezing night is setting in, and you are desperately looking for firewood. Can you survive?
- Scavenge enough food and supplies to survive through the cold, dark nights.
- Explore the alien ruins and bases to find parts for weapons and equipment.
- Shoot, sneak, and think quickly. Lure the aliens to fight the marines.
- Choose from four playable characters, each with different strategies and abilities.
- Notrium has six possible endings, but can you reach any of them?
Notrium was originally released in 2003 when it was regarded as one of the finest examples of the budding indie game movement. It had a fan following of millions, with dozens of mods, and multiple clone games. Notrium was one of the first survival games ever made, and possibly even the first ever to be called a survival game.
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: 1000 MHz CPU
- Memory: 64 MB RAM
- DirectX: Version 8.0
- Storage: 24 MB available space
There have been no reviews