Plain Sight (STEAM) Activation details
Plain Sight (STEAM)
- Developer: Beatnik Games
- Genres: Action, Indie
- Languages: EN, FR, IT, DE, ES
- Official website: http://www.beatnikgames.com/project/plain-sight/
Fly through space, leap over planetoids and destroy opponents with your trusty katana.
Killing fellow robots lets you steal their tasty, tasty energy. Packed with spinach-like goodness; energy makes you bigger, stronger, faster and generally more awesome.
Being all big and badass is great, but in this game it doesn’t win you the match. It makes you a target.
To win, you have to convert your energy into points...
How do you do this? Simple. Kill yourself.
Press the button and turn your happy little robot into a vicious ball of enemy-absorbing plasma. The more opponents you take out, the better.
Upgrade your robot, respawn and get stuck in again...
- 13 Multiplayer maps
- Battle up to 20 players
- 5 self-destructive gameplay modes
- Ninja! Ninja! Ninja! Robozilla! - mini ninjas unite to bring the gargantuan Robozilla down to size!
- Lighten Up - Detonate on a target area with as much energy as possible, the best detonation wins the points for that round.
- Team Deathmatch / Weakest Clink - Play a standard Team Deathmatch or up the stakes by having a communal score bank.
- Capture the Flag - Well, it looks more like a beacon... but the gameplay is the same.
- Level the playing field with in-game power-ups
- Spend your experience points on 30 different robot upgrades
- Perfect your skills in offline practice mode
- Ships with dedicated server software
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: 2 ghz or better
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Shader model 2 supported graphics card
- DirectX®:DirectX 9
- Hard Drive: 300 MB of free space
- Sound: Sound card required
There have been no reviews
Rayman Legends (UPLAY) Action | Adventure | Platformer
Type:Rider (STEAM) Casual | Indie | Platformer
Beasts of Prey (Steam Gift) Action | Action-adventure | Indie | Early...
Speed Kills (STEAM) Action | Indie | Racing
From € 3.99