Resident Evil™ 5 (STEAM) Activation details
Resident Evil™ 5 (STEAM)
- Developer: Capcom
- Genres: Action, Action-adventure
- Languages: EN, FR, RU, IT, DE, ES, PL
- Official website: http://www.residentevil.com/5/
Now a member of the Bio-terrorism Security Assessment Alliance (B.S.A.A.), Chris is sent to Africa to investigate a biological agent that is transforming the populace into aggressive and disturbing creatures. Joined by another local BSSA agent, Sheva Alomar, the two must work together to solve the truth behind the disturbing turn of events. Featuring a revolutionary new co-op mode of gameplay, Resident Evil 5 will let players experience fear together as terror moves out of the shadows and into the light of day.
- Two Playable Characters Chris Redfield, protagonist of the original Resident Evil and Resident Evil: Code Veronica, returns and is joined by new playable character Sheva Alomar, an African BSAA agent tasked with investigating the epidemic.
- Two Player Online Co-op New cooperatively-focused gameplay revolutionizes the way that Resident Evil is played. Chris and Sheva must work together to survive new challenges and fight dangerous hordes of enemies.
- Next Generation of Fear Features groundbreaking graphics that utilize an advanced version of Capcom’s proprietary game engine, MT Framework, which powered the hit titles Devil May Cry 4, Lost Planet and Dead Rising.
- "Quick-Select" Inventory System Improved inventory system allows items to be traded between characters. To add to the intensity, all inventory management is done in real time; items can even be assigned to the directional pad for instant access.
- Dual Control Schemes Experience the next generation of fear in a control scheme tuned specifically for your mouse and keyboard, or plug in a gamepad and tweak the controls console style.
- New Enemies Bring New Challenges Enemies boast increased speed and intelligence, making them as dangerous alone as they are in groups.
- Powerful New Weapons The number of weapon variations has been greatly increased providing new ways to keep enemies at bay.
- Fear Light as much as Shadow Lighting effects provide a new level of suspense as players attempt to survive in both harsh sunlight and extreme darkness.
- Supported OS: Windows® XP, Windows Vista™ or Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Pentium D Processor or better, AMD Athlon64 X2 or better
- Memory: Windows XP: 512 MB, Windows Vista: 1 GB
- Graphics: Minimum Requirement - 256 MB VRAM, NVIDIA GeForce 6800 series or ATI Radeon HD 2400 Pro; Recommended - 512 MB or more VRAM, NVIDIA GeForce 9800 series or better, or ATI Radeon HD 4800 series or better
- Display: Minimum 800 x 600 pixel resolution
- Sound: DirectSound Compatible (DirectX 9.0c or higher)
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c / Shader 3.0
- Hard Drive: 8 GB free hard drive space
- Peripherals: Keyboard and mouse, controller supported
To play online, activate an online account using a product key. Limit one account per key. One product key included.
Games for Windows–LIVE System Requirements: Multiplayer play and other LIVE features included at no charge; games may offer additional downloads that may require additional fees. LIVE is not available in all countries, visit http://www.gamesforwindows.com/live/countries for more information.
You must accept the enclosed License Agreement.
There have been no reviews
FTL: Faster Than Light + Soundtrack (STEAM) Indie | Strategy | Simulation
Total Pro Golf 3 (STEAM) CMS | Sports
Space Engineers (STEAM) Action | Indie | RTS | CMS | Early Access
Claire (STEAM) Action | Action-adventure | Indie
Grow Home (STEAM) Action-adventure | Casual | Indie
From € 1.99
Reload (STEAM) Action | Casual | CMS