Ride 'em Low (STEAM) Activation details
Ride 'em Low (STEAM)
- Developer: Libredia
- Genres: Racing, Simulation
- Languages: EN, DE, PL
- Official website: http://www.libredia.com/component/k2/item/122-ride-em-low
Earn cash in night racers and spend the money to tune up your car in the garage to achieve the best performance. Change engine parts, switch gearboxes and other stuff to make your wheels spin as fast as possible. If you're a good tuner, you'll soon manage to pimp your ride - change tires and rims, lower the suspension and install hydraulics suspension system. Buy better cars and parts to advance your underground racing career.
Different game modes
Game features 2 main modes: racing and lowrider competitions. Meet other street racers and challenge them for duels on different racing locations. Make bets to earn money or even take over opponent’s car! Once you installed hydraulics suspension system you'll be able to enter lowrider competitions and compete in 3 different modes: jump, dance and freestyle.
- 12 classic american cars
- 4 locations with plenty of race modes
- advanced mechanic tuning options
- lowrider contest in 3 categories: hop, dance and freestyle
- dozens of car parts modifications
- OS: XP SP3 or higher
- Processor: Pentium 4 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 128MB w/ Pixel Shader 3.0
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Hard Drive: 550 MB available space
There have been no reviews
Sonic CD (STEAM) Platformer
AirMech (STEAM) Action | Indie | Strategy | Early Access | Free...
Free to play
NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM Revolution (STEAM) Action | Action-adventure
H1Z1: King of the Kill + Just Survive (STEAM) Action | Action-adventure | Early Access |...
Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag - Crusader & Florentine Pack (UPLAY) Action | Action-adventure
From € 1.20