Silence of the Sleep (STEAM) Activation details
Silence of the Sleep (STEAM)
- Developer: Jesse Makkonen
- Genres: Action-adventure, Indie
- Languages: EN
- Official website: http://www.silenceofthesleep.com
Silence of the Sleep is psychological horror adventure game for PC.
You play as a man called Jacob Reeves. A man who has lost his reason to live.
He throws himself into a blackness to end his misery, but instead of it being the end he wakes up without a memory of his life before.
You will travel through the abstract world of Silence of the Sleep to find the very reason for your
Now that is a good question!
Here are some info about Silence of the Sleep that I believe are worth knowing:
- Side scrolling 2D with unique, digitally drawn graphics
- Unique music from one end to another
- Minimalistic interface - I won’t hold your hand through the game
- Challenging puzzles
- No shooting - Enemy encounters are pretty rare and you can’t kill the enemies, avoid and hide from them to survive
- Original gameplay and twisting story - Silence of the Sleep has well crafted balance between horror and adventure, this allows me to build different atmospheres which brings variety to gameplay
- One man game - Graphics, animation, coding, music... You name it!
- OS: Vista, 7 or 8
- Processor: Dual Core 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1024 MB card capable of shader 3.0
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1500 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9c Compliant
- Additional Notes: Widescreen monitor (16:9) that supports refresh rate of 60Hz and minimum resolution of 1280x720.
There have been no reviews