Skulls of the Shogun (STEAM) Activation details
Skulls of the Shogun (STEAM)
- Developer: 17-BIT
- Genres: Indie, Strategy
- Languages: EN, FR, RU, IT, DE, ES
- Official website: http://www.skullsoftheshogun.com
Joystiq says "...we found Skulls of the Shogun to be an absolutely enjoyable experience – so much so that we gave it a perfect score." It's fast-paced turn-based strategy inspired by Advance Wars, and supercharged with fighting-game flare! Enter the Samurai Afterlife and join forces with vibrant ghost-samurai warriors, magical animal monks, and mustachioed samurai generals. And now Skulls of the Shogun tastes even better in the Bone-a-Fide Edition, which adds a brand-new episode, the new Tanuki Monk, and a heaping helping of new features!
- A fast-paced, arcade-inspired blend of arcade action and turn-based strategy!
- Rub shoulders with the colorful denizens of the Afterlife and power up your army to deadly demons!
- Rampage through 24 levels in an epic single-player campaign!
- Confound opponents with the all-new Tanuki Monk unit!
- Gain experience and fuse emblems with an all-new player progression system!
- Battle up to 4 players at once on spectacular multiplayer maps, both locally and online (realtime and turn-based asynchronous modes)!
- Power your way through an all-new episode, which features persistent troops and the mischievous new Tanuki Monk!
- Get inside our heads with all-new Developer Commentary!
- OS:Windows XP + Service Pack 3
- Processor: Intel Celeron 440 2.0GHz / AMD Athlon 64 3300+
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: Shader Model 2.0 graphics card, Nvidia GeForce 7300 / ATI Mobility Radeon 9600 or better
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 600 MB HD space
There have been no reviews