Splice (STEAM) Activation details
- Developer: Cipher Prime Studios
- Genres: Casual, Indie
- Languages: EN
- Official website: http://www.cipherprime.com/games/splice/
Splice is an experimental and artistic puzzler. Immerse yourself in its microbial world and start splicing! Every level ("strand") consists of a number of cells that you will need to rearrange into a target structure in several moves ("splices"). Exploration and experimentation are key in determining how the curious little cells react to each other. Predict the sequence of splices you'll have to make in order to successfully arrange each strand. Re-sequence, mutate, and splice your way through this unique puzzle experience, and you'll exercise your ability to visualize sequential series of shapes over time. Solve your way to the final strands and you'll be left with a heady sense of mental accomplishment!
Splice is the fourth title out of Cipher Prime Studios, and was the Best Puzzle Game winner of the 2011 Intel Level Up contest.
- 75+ Puzzles: The main sequences introduce the player to the game's basic mechanics and the epilogue sequences challenge the player's mastery of the game.
- Angelic Solutions: Every level is solved in a few moves. Challenge yourself and find the angelic solutions of puzzles by completing puzzles in fewer splices than you're given. Novice players can still progress through the game by using all splices.
- Unique Geometry: Explore the structure of a binary tree in radial space.
- Absorbing Soundscape: Put your headphones on and lose yourself in Splice's hauntingly beautiful and Glass-ian piano music.
- Compelling Colors: Massage your retinas with the soothing visual effects and ambience of this primordial puzzle environment.
PC System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP SP3 or later
- Processor: 3.0GHz Pentium4 or 1.2 GHz Core2 Duo
- Memory: 2GB Ram
- Hard Disk Space: 250MB
- Video Card: Shader Model 3 Compatible
There have been no reviews