The 39 Steps (STEAM) Activation details
The 39 Steps (STEAM)
- Developer: KISS ltd
- Genres: Adventure, Casual, Indie
- Languages: EN
- Official website: http://www.thestorymechanics.com/digital-adaptations/the-thirty-nine-steps/
Prepare to experience the original man-on-the-run thriller in a completely new way. This is a digital adaptation of John Buchan's incredible book (inspiration to Ian Fleming's James Bond!). Be transported back to 1914 London, where Richard Hannay finds himself framed for a murder he didn't commit. Now he must escape the Capital and stay alive long enough to solve the riddle of The Thirty-Nine Steps. There are secrets to be discovered, locations to be explored and - above all - an incredible tale to be told in this ground-breaking interactive novel.
- A new form of entertainment, merging the worlds of literature, gaming and film into one visually stunning storyline.
- Faithfully constructed using the original - and best-selling - John Buchan text, first published in 1915.
- Hundreds of hand-painted digital environments, and authentic materials from 1910s Britain.
- 8 different storytelling mechanics, 25 collectible items and 16 awards to be unlocked.
- An original soundtrack by Si Begg and theatrical voice performances, including Ian Hanmore, Greg Hemphill and Benny Young
- Created in Unity4, with a playtime of 5-8 hours.
PC System Requirements
- OS:Windows XP
- Processor:2GHz Processor
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:DirectX 9 512MB card
- Hard Drive:2 GB HD space
- Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection
There have been no reviews