ThreadSpace: Hyperbol (STEAM) Activation details
ThreadSpace: Hyperbol (STEAM)
- Genres: Action, RTS
- Languages: EN
- Official website: http://www.Hyperbol.com
ThreadSpace: Hyperbol is an action-strategy game set in the distant future. Players battle each other on roads in space as they pilot massive ships capable of firing a wide variety of weapons. Create defenses, coordinate with your team, and launch an assault against your opponents to achieve victory!
- Countless strategies: Over 30 unique projectiles are at your disposal to attack the enemy, fortify your defenses, and assist your allies.
- Tactical team play: Coordinate with a team of players to defeat your opponents where every player can have unique strengths and weaknesses. Up to 16 players online.
- Customizable ships: Acquire ships to control and customize their design by selecting different parts and colors. Customize the way your ship behaves by installing new components that alter its attributes.
- Persistent universe: Play as a character you create that can gain levels and credits. Purchase new ships and components with the credits you earn to truly distinguish your character in the universe.
- Online ladder system: Compete against other players online and see who the best pilots are. Earn rewards for being on top.
- Awards: Demonstrate your skill by earning in-game awards like "Bounty Hunter" and "Combat Mastery".
- Voice communication: Talk to your team to plan your attacks and coordinate your abilities.
- Create custom maps: Make your own maps with the Map Editor to play them online and with your friends.
- Minimum: Windows 2000/XP/Vista, DirectX9.0c or higher, Graphics Accelerator with 32-bit color support (DirectX9-Supported Accelerator recommended), 1.0GHz or faster processor, 256MB of RAM, 400MB of hard disk space
There have been no reviews
Darksiders II DLC - Shadow of Death CD KEY (STEAM) Platform | RPG
Kaptain Brawe: A Brawe New World (STEAM) Adventure | Casual
Grow Home (STEAM) Action-adventure | Casual | Indie
From € 1.99
Caffeine (STEAM) Action-adventure | Indie