Woody Two-Legs: Attack of the Zombie Pirates (STEAM) Activation details
Woody Two-Legs: Attack of the Zombie Pirates (STEAM)
- Developer: Paradox Interactive
- Genres: Casual
- Languages: EN, FR, DE
- Official website: http://www.paradoxplaza.com/games/commander-conquest-of-the-americas
Meet Woody Two-Legs, the least infamous pirate of Seven Seas. Things have never gone quite right for Woody. That is, until he scored big time and got his hands on huge treasure. Sailing to remote island, Woody was about to bury his treasure, just as any good pirate would do.
Unfortunately, it turned out that the original owner of the treasure, namely Mr. Jones and his retinue of undead pirates, caught up with Woody. Small as he might be, Woody Two-Legs will not going to give up without a fight.
Help Woody Two-Legs to fight wave after wave of undead pirates, defeat deadly bosses, collect bonuses and use devastating special weapons. All legs on deck!
- Chase the high scores on the online scoreboard and don’t settle for anything less than the Best of the Best
- Unlock the various difficulty levels ultimately ending up in the extremely insane Nightmare-mode
- Check in on a regular basis to make sure no one has dethroned your score, or then to simply make it better and harder to beat “Defeat your friends & foes on the online scoreboard”
- Follow the story of Woody Two-Legs trough the exiting campaign mode or play your favorite level in the Level play mode
- Fight the evil forces of Mr. Jones on several different levels of intensity
- Face the zombies, skeletons and ghosts ships and their grim bosses and finally face off with Mr. Jones himself
Woody Two-Legs is a casual score chasing arcade shooter that offers the player various degrees of un-lockable difficulty, building gradually on intensity with wave after wave of attack by the retinue of undead pirates and their unholy allies. Part of the addiction lies in the fact that these enemies become increasingly nasty as the player unlocks the various difficulty modes, ultimately facing up against the man himself in the ultimate boss fight in Nightmare Mode.
- OS: Windows 7 / Vista / XP
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Core Duo or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 4 GB
- Video Card: 256 MB of dedicated memory with support for pixel shader 3.0. NVIDIA 7800 or equivalent
- Sound Card: DirectX9 compatible
- Controller Support: 3-button mouse, keyboard and speakers
There have been no reviews