Happy Wars (STEAM) Activation details
Happy Wars (STEAM)
- Developer: Microsoft Studios
- Genres: Action, Casual, Free to Play
- Languages: EN, FR, IT, DE, ES
- Official website: http://www.happywars.net
Happy Wars is an action-packed massive online multiplayer game where you can play together with as many as 30 players in one online session. And, it’s free-to-play.
Team up with players all over the world and go crazy in wacky melees in a fantastic realm of heated sieges and big magical battles!
Get premium items of beautiful graphic quality through Happy Cards and other means to power up your character. Charge through battlefields with your own personalized character!
- This game is a free-to-play downloadable game that everyone can enjoy.
- Teamwork is the key to victory in the online multiplayer mode. Work together with your teammates to launch powerful tide-changing team skills!
- In addition to the online multiplayer mode, the game also offers a Co-Op mode where you can join forces with other players and play against teams of unique AI characters, as well as a single campaign mode where you go on solo missions.
- Items obtained through gameplay can be used to customize your player character. You can even power up items by merging them together!
- Items and character customization parts are to be released online regularly following the game’s release.
- OS: Windwos Vista
- Processor: Core 2 Duo 2 GHz, Athlon X2 or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT, ATI Radeon HD3870 or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Hard Drive: 800 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Either Gamepad, or Keyboard with Mouse
1 Most useful customer reviews See all
Cute little controller-highly preferred MOBA. Cute enough, would recommend for kids.