Robocraft (STEAM) Activation details
- Developer: Freejam
- Genres: Action, Indie, MMORPG, CMS, Early Access, Free to Play, Massively Multiplayer
- Languages: EN
- Official website: http://robocraftgame.com
Steam Launch 1000 RP giveaway
To celebrate Robocraft launching on Steam Early Access we're starting all new Steam users with 1000 Robo-points
Robo-points are earned in game when you battle online. By entering the promotional code (below) when you register you'll go into your first battle with a bang as 1000 RP is enough to get you 10 x Level 1 Plasma Cannons for your first Robot.
Just enter this promotional code when you register and they will be added to your inventory.
If Minecraft smashed straight into World of Tanks you'd get Robocraft. BUILD, DRIVE & FIGHT in this Free-To-Play MMO Robot vehicle shooter.
BUILD - A futuristic robo vehicle from Cubes, add Wheels, Thrusters, Hoverblades, Wings, and Plasma Cannons
DRIVE - Jump in the Pilot seat of your Robot and drive it into battle in Jet Cars, Tanks, Flying Warships, anything you can dream up
FIGHT - Battle online in massively multiplayer mayhem against users from all over the world
- Over 100 cubes and components to collect and combine to make a million different Robot designs
- Watch as you enemies Robot breaks apart cube by cube as you destroy them with powerful weaponry
- Auto-repair your Robot and head into battle again gradually building your resources to make your Robots more powerful
- Invite Friends, chat in game
- Form Platoons and battle on the same team
- Save your Robots in the Garage in the cloud
- Access your game account from any PC anywhere via Robocloud
- Free-To-Win, everything required to get to the very top of the tree in Robocraft can be gained for free
- OS: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
- Processor: Intel from 3GHz or equivilent AMD family
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Shader Model 3.0 GeForce 6800GT with 256 MB of RAM / ATI X800 with 256 MB RAM, DirectX 9.0c
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Hard Drive: 600 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
1 Most useful customer reviews See all
e muito bom mesmo os caras da freejam sabem fazer um jogo em vez desses ai da para criar ir na guerra dos robos e voce tem que conseguir pegar peças.